LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     05 May 2018

How to produce photograph/ video evidence in sexual harassment molestation

what if the date inside the video rec is with the date of that manufacturing date of the device. but the video is not at all tempered , whether such video rec to prove the s*xual harassment is accepted ?
and how to produce the photograph of the person who had s*xually harrased a lady captured by the lady by her mobile phone.

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   05 May 2018

for proving electronic document before the court law is changed and you have to follow some procedure for marking such document to prove the case. Apex Court pronounced judgment in the above situation

I know that it had changed i need how to produced coz there are many steps and in sensitive matter what would be the proper way was seeking tht. A yway thanks ya...

I know that it had changed i need how to produced coz there are many steps and in sensitive matter what would be the proper way was seeking tht. A yway thanks ya...

Rahul kandharkar (Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.)     07 May 2018

Sonam such video is admissable as evidence under sec 65B of the Indian Evidence Act. I can guide you as to how to file the Evidence. I have authored the book titled as "Procedure and Case laws on Admissability of Electronic Evidence in India". you can reach me via my mail id- rkrahul900@gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register