LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   09 January 2018

How to prevent wife from entering my parental house

My wife filed 498a (May 2015), DVC (Nov 2016), crpc 125(Sep 2017).

498a is in examination stage, in DVC & 125 I am filling the counter in 15 days.

My wife stays and filed these cases 750km away.

My parents stays in a small village in ancestral house and I stay in Hyderabad in Men's hostel.

Now I don't like my wife to come back to stay either with me or my parents, she doesn't know my hostel address, but she calls my parents daily multiple times and threatening that she will be coming to stay, once she comes home it will be hell for my parents.

1. at this stage of cases, is there any way legally I can restrict her entering my parents’ house? 

2. Once the maintenance is given, if she still forcefully enters the parents’ house what can I do?

3. If the maintenance is refused to her, if she still forcefully enters my parents’ house what can I do?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

You buy one great dane dog or some german shepard which is very ferocious. cut it loose in your compound.  Court will nnot help you in such matters. If you seek help of court in these matters you will become mental by the time you get some sh*tty order.

Sekar   11 January 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Raj Malhotra
You buy one great dane dog or some german shepard which is very ferocious. cut it loose in your compound.  Court will nnot help you in such matters. If you seek help of court in these matters you will become mental by the time you get some sh*tty order.

Though your response is harsh, it is practical and i understand your view. smiley

Sekar   11 January 2018

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
For present case, Wrong idea, oneself unlock wicket gate of jail.

You are talking about dog? i think he was just kidding.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 January 2018

Life and personal safety is a constitutional right conferred by Article 21 of Indian Constitution.

Your parent can file police complain against your wife.

Also can file CrPC 144 against your wife in the district court for an injunction order so that she can't enter. 

Please check for more tips on this profile and FB page below.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

Sekar   11 January 2018

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith
Life and personal safety is a constitutional right conferred by Article 21 of Indian Constitution.

Your parent can file police complain against your wife.

Also can file CrPC 144 against your wife in the district court for an injunction order so that she can't enter. 

Please check for more tips on this profile and FB page below.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

I have gone to local police station with my mother to complaint against my wife, But these stereotype police simply laugh at the complaint and says how can we take a complaint against your wife. I asked him leave about FIR & Investigation, atleast i can show this as a proof of incident happened to the megistrate in ongoing cases, but he says go and tell directly to the megistrate but we cannot take this complaint.

So i am thinking of filing DVC against my wife with my mother, as my wife's DVC cases issued summons only to me in ongoing case filed by my wife.

(Guest)
as if attending cases filed by your wife is not enough yo uwant your mom to file case and roam for some more years to courts?

(Guest)

as if attending cases filed by your wife is not enough yo uwant your mom to file case and roam for some more years to courts?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register