Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Kumar (Business Analyst)     21 September 2013

How to oppose the bail?

Hi,

I had lodged an F.I.R against my in-laws and wife u/s 315, 506 and 120-B I.P.C. on the orders of magisterial court u/s 156 (3) Cr.P.C. Police had filed negative final report (F.R.) in this case. I had protested against this F.R. i Court through protest petition. Yesterday my protest petition was accepted by Court and Court ordered for the accused to appear before it on next date of hearing u/s 204 Cr.P.C. Summons will be issued against them and this case will be treated as State case or F.I.R case. Now my wife and in-laws will have to seek bail. How can I oppose their bail in lower court and high court? On what grounds can their bail be opposed in Court? Kindly give me solid grounds to oppose their bail so that they cannot get bail easily. They have constantly threatening me and pressurizing me to withdraw the case against them. Can this ground be enough as I fear for my life.

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 September 2013

strongly mata pita will comeeeerrr

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2013

File an intervene petition before the court where the bail application is coming up for hearing stating all your grievances in a form of affidavit and the dangers you apprehend in case of the accused being enlarged on bail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register