Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sourav (rrr)     22 September 2013

How to mortgage flat

Dear All,

This is bring in to your kind attention that I live with my mother in a flat which was bought by my father along with us in the year 2001 the flat was registered on the name of me my mother and my father however he never stayed with us because he could not adjust with us and stayed in the separate ancestral house with his mother and brothers and sisters. And the flat was registered on our name jointly but the mutation was was not done by the land owner or the promoter and for the last 10 years my father is taking this advantage and neither allowing to sell the worthless property or working towards coming towards a settlement with the land owner or promoter to get the mutation done. Instead he has filed a case under consumer court against and this is going no where.

Now my question is If i want to do the mutation by mutual consent of the land owner and pay dues in terms of tax if there are any can i do that on my personal initiative ? what is the process to do that and how long will it take if  i am willing to pay the pending tax dues. how much fine is expected?

Can I keep the property on Mortgage to any bank with out the mutation done?

I am in kolkata and any Lawyer who can help and advice would be welcome .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register