LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to handle opponent lawyer threats ?

I would request experts to help guide me how to tackle a situation when opponent lawyer is threatening by phone every day.

Until today - I have not hired any lawyer and everything from court application, litigation or applying for bail i have done everything on my own. It has been like this since 4 years and opponents lawyer has file all possible cases that falls in matrimonial dispute. They filed 498 a, 406, crpc 125, 506 , DV and out of these cases only Crpc 125 is standing rest of the cases were either withdrawn or wife didn't had any guts to face any questions from my end. Everytime they filed cases on me they kept of insisting for settlement asking a huge lump sum of money and i never agreed to their terms and conditions. As a result our four precious years of life are gone !!! what can i say ? God has chosen me to answer these people.

Making long story short - now the opponents don't have much options as far filing cases on me are concerned and they are threatening me to sign terms and conditions which i don't agree ? Since two consecutive days i am receiving threatening phone calls from opponent lawyer to pay them lump sum money but i am still answering his phone boldly and i answer him in the same tone in which he talks to me.

But may i know what is the best way to stop this harrassment ? I already approached police station but police constable instead of filing complaint told me that issue doesn't seems big and threrefore he don't want to conduct any investigation. On other hand constable called opponent lawyer and informed about me coming to police station. As a result now the opponent lawyer is more furious and more aggressive.

To experts- I have handled everything in my life but i don't want to bow down in front of this ass hole . How do i stop him from harrassing me ? Should i approach higher authority or should i approach bar council and lodge a complaint ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register