Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 June 2019

Apply before the Concerned Marriage Registrar Office.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 June 2019

Dear querist, yes. It may be obtained from Registrar office concerned or on-line (mee-seva centres).

Tretha   13 June 2019

How to get it online please explain @kavksatyanarayana

Tretha   13 June 2019

Actually I need it because a girl is forcing us to marry her with my brother but we came to know from the sources that she is already married in the year 2017. She did court marriage in Jalandhar (Punjab) But it has 4 courts in it thats why we are not able to find out how to get the details.we don't know the name of boy to whom she married .we only know about the name of girl.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 June 2019

Dear querist, if there are E-SEVA centres in your town, you consult them they will tell you.  But you have to pay charges for copy of document. Otherwise only option is Registrar office concerned.

Tretha   14 June 2019

I am from a different hometown and I need to find details for court of different town. What will be the charges and will I be able to get information by providing the name of girl only and will I be able to do it from different town @kavyasatyanaryana

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 June 2019

It is some difficult to search only with the name of girl either in SRO records or online. First you obtain the details of the girl i.e. father's name with Surname, residential address etc. After obtaining the same you shall submit the search application in SRO concerned.

Tretha   15 June 2019

Alright thanks @kavyasatyanarayana

Tretha   23 June 2019

Hii I have one more query which is that Are E seva centres and seva kendra are same ?? @kavyasatyanaryana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register