How to get rid of a girl torturing

Dear Sirs/Madams,
I am working in an oranization for last 1.5 years. When i was in, one junior of mine approached for frndshp. I did not want it but she always wanted to be my frnd. I told ok no proble. she used to call me to meet and I rarely met (may be 4 or5 times max). She used to msg throught facebook/whatsapp, audio calls,video calls. So we were frnds. I told earlier that dont start expecting somthn fro me I am not going to be in any relationship. She told ok no probelm. But since few months back she started approaching me for marriage and threatening that she would commit suicide. May be she tried for suicide or made drama.She is always threatening me  for marriage.If not then she will go n meet my mom and approach for marriage. I dnt like her at all this way. She wanted frndshp it was ok. But beyond that I cant think anything. I have tension for my family. As girls cook so many dramas these days that I have observed, I am having a fear. I am preparing for IAS . she is disturbing with her msgs. I want to stay away from her. When she calls or msgs I dnt reply but when any msg of threatening msg comes, I get scared and call her back not to do these things. i dont knw what to do. I have never faced this kind of problem . I want to concentrate in job and studies. 
kindly help me out.
Thanks and regards


Share your fear and problem with parents and take them in confidence. Change your mobile number. If she create any problem then donot hesitate to report the matter to police. Talk to the parents of girl to know them the behaviour and acts of their daughter and take their help also.

Report this matter to the police.

Thank u sirs for ur valuable reply. Sir, that girl is so crazy about me that she can go to any extent (that is my fear).
Her parents do follow what she says. So, they r not going to understand it. She says that I am denying her because we r of diffrent caste . There has never been any commitment from my side nor I wanted relationship..She always keeps saying " love u and other things" in mesage which is quite irritating. I fear If I  go to police , it won't be solved. Some other problems may come. 

#my mind blank now.
Thanks n regards.


You still need to go to the police. Only the police authorities will approach her parents and herself. The matter will then get resolved.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu