Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to get respite from ipc 494 and 420

Respected Members and experts,

I have married a woman by a match found in a matrimonial site. As per her information she was never married. But the fact that she was a divorcee a year back. We have every document of her first marriage and divorce paper and documents related the cheating me. When the fact came open she left after 3 months of marriage. Then I have filed divorce in family court. In between she gave birth to a baby girl. Despite receiving notice she was not appearing in court. The divorce case continued for last 6 years, but meanwhile I have married a woman and fathered a baby boy. Now the first wife came to know the fact that I have married but she doesn't have any documentary proof. Now the first wife has filed cased u/s ipc 494,498 etc. We have already got bail from court. Now my second wife after knowing the fact that I had another marriage and not yet divorced, she is harassing me and threatening to file cases against me and my family.

I am a very reputed professional. I have got big setback by this case. They both have eyes on my properties. Please help me on this how to counter my first wife and what are strong possibility to sue her and how to rescue me from my second wife. What are the consequences I have to face if proved guilty.

Learning

4 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 April 2015

First wife cases are simple and not much problem ., you can come out of them easily.

Second wife has still not filed the cases so take it easy and diplomatically.

Try to save the marriage .

Cross the bridge when it comes before you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 April 2015

In Hindu religion, there are some casts, in which it is permissible to have more than one wives at any given point of time. But if you are living in India, the Hindu Marriage Act has a provision that a person cannot have more than one wife at a time. For second marriage, the husband will have to divorce the first wife, or will have to wait till his first wife dies.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 June 2015

you seem to have woven net around you neatly. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 June 2015

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=120204&offset=1#.VXVtSlKupVI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register