Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subinesh   08 February 2018

How to get relieving letter for ex employer

HI ALL,

I have been working in a chennai based IT company for past 1year and 6 months. I put my paper on 22 january 2018 sight family problems as per the company norms the notice peroid is 3 months. I started facing issue the day i put my paper. on jan 30 the manager wantedly said that he was  not statisfied with the job done by me . he asked me to leave  the  job now itself the event absued me inspite of it i finised my job according to the company quality norms. from next day i was not interested to go to office so i didnt not inform them after two day i call and informed them that i am not interested in work in the company. and asked them to relive me from all the duties . Hr told me to come after 2 day. I met him he said its not possible to give you the reliving letter as per norms i have to complete the remaining months. i told i am not interest. what can i do to get the reliving letter from my employer so that i can join the company . what option can i have to get the reviling letter. kindly guide me on this issue 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register