LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal jee (Afo scale 1)     13 September 2014

How to get noc

Sir......have resigned from a psu bank of maharastra region on 16 july and as per bank either give 3 month notice period or give 3 month salary before resignation. I resigned immediately and left bank on 23 july.I have not got information of my resignation yet.Will i be in trouble while reciving my Noc ? I serve the bank for 8 days. What will be the impact if i am going to join other job without Noc? your reply will act like a medicine for my tensed mind. 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 September 2014

If notice pay in lieu of notice period is inserted in service conditions drafted by employer then you can affirm to tender notice pay and mention that employer should issue explicit communication in writing under original seal and signature of competent official whether it shall issue:

Acknowledgment of resignation, acceptance of resignation, NOC/NDC, FnF statement showing computation of all amounts payable by employee and employer, service certificate, relieving letter, Form16 etc……………………………….or not and if yes when?

Employee should always avoid abrupt termination and must tender reasonable notice and affirm to handover charge of course under proper acknowledgment.

If you are unable to handle on your own approach employee’s union leaders, your lawyer.

Gopal jee (Afo scale 1)     15 September 2014

Thanx sir. They had told me to deposit 3 month salary if have to left bank immediately.But my resignation is not accepted yet.If i depost the amount,will they relieve me by giving noc after confirmation of resignation?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2014

Last Reply

The matter has already been explained to you.

They have told you..............................verbally that is not on record.

They have not written to you after issuing acceptance of resignation,FnF statement showing computation of recovery of notice pay and earned wages to be paid to you etc........................

It is most likely that after you deposit notice pay (on verbal demand) the bank as per some of its stupid internal policy shall decline to issue relieving letter etc........................

Therefore deal in writing and obtain confirmation in writing from o/o appointing authority.

It is reiterated that If you are unable to handle on your own approach employee’s union leaders, your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register