LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Javeed   07 September 2016

How to get my ssc certificate from my employeer

My self syed javeed, i need to know some information regarding my ssc certificate to get from my employer. i worked in muthoot fincorp ltd at 3 years from 26 nov 2012 to 24 nov 2015, i resigned my job on 9 nov 2015, and worked up to 24 nov 2015 but i got good opportunity from other company. when i put the resignation it shows only 1 month notice period in hrms software i have screen shots also but company saying i need to serve 2 months notice period , i tried to contact muthoot concern person they are saying you are not served 2 months notice period you need to pay 2 months salary i don't want to that much of amount because we are the middle class persons . i need my ssc marklist please suggest in these regards how i can take the certificate from my previous employeer. Waiting for your reply

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2016

Notice period of 60days may not necessarily be applicable in your case.

The employer has to supply the appointment letter/corriendum/subsequent communication and your acceptance of it,  showing 60 days notice period.

The employer has no lien on your educational testamonials.

You can write to handover it to you or lodge compalint with police, employee's unions, trade unions, Higher officials of Dept. of Labor, etc etc

Or consult a very able Labor Law Consultant.

It is believed that all transactions are verbal.

Has HR person supplied or quoted any rule/clause/policy/enactment applicable in this matter?

Is any such condition narrated in any document supplied to you e.g; offer letter, appointment letter, HR policy, service rules etc?

HR person is not your employer; isn't it?

HR person can't frame policies,rules,enactments: Isn't it?

Don't remain entangled with HR person.

You may demand to supply in writing under proper acknowledgment ( from personal email or letter by Redg. post); The acknowledgment of notice of resignation, its acceptance, acceptance of resignation, correct FnF statement showing computation of earned wages /bonus/leave encashment/incentives/OT/reimbursements etc , Form16 as per correct FnF statement, service certificate, relieving letter,PF number and PF a/c slip of year, salary slip of each month including last month,NOC/NDC,acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets etc.............. 

Don't forget to mention that NO tasks were pending at your end, your work has been appreciated,and you  handedover the charge?

If HR person declines in writing escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD (under proper acknowledgment ) and mention that on dated;.................you have already represented to Mr/Ms...................in office and got no relief and good offices are requested to provide all these docs and hence relief.

Remain gentle,amiable.

You may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Experience-and-relieving-letter-614726.asp

You may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Negative-Verification-615096.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register