Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shankar dharma kulla (clerk)     09 December 2017

How to get justice for child coustody

Respected Sir ,

My wife stay in valsad gujarat at her maternial house. And I stay in Mumbai. She is unwilling to come and stay with me. Nor she is nor filing case for the divorce. I have three kids with age respectively 11yrs son, 6 yrs son, and 4 yrs daughter. She has filed ipc sec 125 aginst me for the monthy needs amount of Rs 15000. in the valsad district court. 

Sir what to do I want my childs fully coustody for As i can give the better provision and education mumbai As i stay with my mother at mumbai my own house. Hence I am driving the car in uber company and soon will be recrut in railway as Iwas the ex railway employee and soon will be recruting in the service.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 December 2017

File a case for claiming custody of your children. Consult a lawyer with details.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 December 2017

You have to file petition for custody of your kids at Valsad Gujrat.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shankar dharma kulla
Respected Sir ,

My wife stay in valsad gujarat at her maternial house. And I stay in Mumbai. She is unwilling to come and stay with me. Nor she is nor filing case for the divorce. I have three kids with age respectively 11yrs son, 6 yrs son, and 4 yrs daughter. She has filed ipc sec 125 aginst me for the monthy needs amount of Rs 15000. in the valsad district court. 

Sir what to do I want my childs fully coustody for As i can give the better provision and education mumbai As i stay with my mother at mumbai my own house. Hence I am driving the car in uber company and soon will be recrut in railway as Iwas the ex railway employee and soon will be recruting in the service.

Ask all the 3 kids to plan a outing to mall.  Let them book a cab. Let them make suer mom does not come wit h them.

Enter ola cab  with dad (driver) you go to pick them, they come sit in cab, you drive them to mumbai to your house.  If they have mobile let them throw it in commode and flush it.

Your wife cant file case on you of kidnapping.  Your kids will be with you.  If she wants custody, let her file custody case.  By the time they are adults court will order something.  If kids are with you no need t o pay maintenance, you need to only pay maintenance to wife.

Do as I have told.  If you approach court, you wil simply leave all your bhaadas and go stand in front of mumbai family court.  taxi the owners will take away you will have to do rounds to court in ola auto. 

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Dear Kulla

shankar dharma kulla

Respected Sir ,

Ask all the 3 kids to plan a outing to mall.  Let them book a cab. Let them make suer mom does not come wit h them.

Enter ola cab  with dad (driver) you go to pick them, they come sit in cab, you drive them to mumbai to your house.  If they have mobile let them throw it in commode and flush it.

Your wife cant file case on you of kidnapping.  Your kids will be with you.  If she wants custody, let her file custody case.  By the time they are adults court will order something.  If kids are with you no need t o pay maintenance, you need to only pay maintenance to wife.

Do as I have told.  If you approach court, you wil simply leave all your bhaadas and go stand in front of mumbai family court.  taxi the owners will take away you will have to do rounds to court in ola auto. 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     11 December 2017

You can file for Divorce, custody, interim access and other ancillary reliefs in Mumbai.   If you want to file only for custody then you will have to file in Gujrat. 

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India.

Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below. Our Children Deserve Better

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfb-7gq8lVMUed9PQqkMV3gYCb5TC5WgH5wMKV0uaJB-Rc9yQ/viewform

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register