How to get justice ?

My 4 friends got forcibly signatures with thumb impressions on 4 p.notes,7 white papers,5 legal papers,9 Rs.100/- bond papers& 12 blank cheques, and taken away my CAR also on 17/11/2018.
I complaint in concerned police station and case filed in court on 18/11/2018. police officer not made FIR sofar. He given me notice on 17/6/2019 that your complaint is NON-COGNIZABLE . Immediately I filled PROTEST PETITION on 8/7 /2019. No call from court so far. My lawyer is saying that awaiting final report from ps. ( CI never files final report.because he is wanted by doing .He is close to accused.) Now what can I do ? How to get justice ?

If you want justice, you must buy it.

But your opponent can as well buy injustice.

He who pays more gets want he wanted.

Money, money, money.     Money makes many wonders.

If the police say that your friends have committed the Noncognizable offence, then also they have lodged the NCR. Now, better lodge the complaint under section 155(2) Cr PC to the CJM for directing the concerned police to investigate the NCR and submit the report. (If police would have registered the NCR then it must have the NCR No, the section of noncognizable offences and the names of the accused etc. Ask the police to supply you the copy of the NCR which they claim to have registered.

If the police say that your friends have committed the Noncognizable offence, then also they have lodged the NCR. Now, better lodge the complaint under section 155(2) Cr PC to the CJM for directing the concerned police to investigate the NCR and submit the report. (If police would have registered the NCR then it must have the NCR No, the section of noncognizable offences and the names of the accused etc. Ask the police to supply you the copy of the NCR which they claim to have registered.

Retired employee.

There is no immediate damage for you, and there was a complaint in writing on the coercive actions in obtaining such signatures by all your four friends.  Let the complaint take it's own course, and why and how these things happened with your four friends are material facts which you have failed to inform in the forum.  As you have engaged local advocate, make a follow up with him.

May I go to High Court now in this issue ?

you cannot go to the high court directly if the police has refused to file a case there are proper sections for filing FIR i.e section 154(1) of CrPc after the refusal of police to file a case u should inform this to SSP under section 154(3) by hand written or by post.if he also refuses than u seek to megistrate under section156(3) after the high court comes

Dear original querist, dsince your problem which you have stated in this thread does not contain any cognizable offence, so police is correct to give you notice that your complain contains no cognizable offence. But even in that condition also, the police should have lodged the NCR under section 155 Cr PC and not FIR under section 154 Cr PC. Not only that the police after lodging the NCR, should have referred you under section 155(1) Cr PC to the Magistrate also to file the complaint with him also. Who (if had been the competent Magistrate) have under section 155(2) Cr PC directed the police to start the investigation of the registered NCR and submit the investigation report to him. Section 154 Cr PC applies only to the cognizable offence. However, you cannot directly approach the HC without exhausting your options in the sub-ordinate courts.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu