How to get fixed deposit amount from fraud multistate bank.

Hi, My father has fixed deposit of Rs 10 lac in "Bhaichand Hirachand Raisoni" Multistate bank, Jalgaon-Maharashtra. That bank has done fraud and the branches are closed now. My father has 10 slips of 1 lac rs and all slips are matured in Dec 2014. But now BHR multistate bank is denying to give money back. There was a fraud happened in bank hence that bank offices are closed and they are not giving our money back. Also not entertain us properly when meet or goto their local area offices where my father has done that fix deposit. Bank says that once we collect our loan amount given to people then will pay to you but there is no specific period for that or timeline? And no written statement from bank. I am thinking of going to consumer court and file a case against bank? My father need money for medical operations. Can you please suggest what are the legal way to get our money back? How do we get our money back?

Advocate

Dear, File a complaint for criminal breach of trust against the bank and simultaneously send a legal notice ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 09899011450

Total likes : 1 times

Retired employee.

There is no chance of getting your money back.  Even if the Bank is licensed and insured the deposit the maximum that that can be settled through insurance is maximum one lakh.

Govt. Might have already appointed one Liquidator or receiver or some Special Officer.  You have to get a working relationship with Employee/Exemployee or some well known depositor of the bank and should get latest position on the Bank.

Depositors also might have formed a joint association to fight out.  Such things take their own time and it is better you make alternate arrangements.  First send a Registered notice with copies of all deposit receipts and demand for payment of deposits.  Then you may receive some information and then you can decide further course of action.  Do this immediately.

CEO

Sir,

Please immediately approach the appropriate Consumer Court of your area for a quick redressal of your grievances that is the best, quickest and financially viable recourse for your case.

Good Luck,

Kishor Mehta

Advocate

I agree with Mr. Kishor. Approach consumer court n sent legal notice also along with photocopy of deposite receipts

i to advise like GLN Prasad first enquire about other depositors what they had taken steps and accordingly you can go by that step 

There are number of FIR filed against the director board of "Bhaichand Hirachand Raisoni multistate credit society ltd "and they got arrested and released on bail.  But the status of the things are not known to anyone and what actions to do?

Still we need to know can we individually go to consumer case for our money?   Or whar are the steps can be followed?

Yes you can approach the consumer forum, police station and civil court for recovery of money, consult a local lawyer and proceed.

Retired employee.

Any person individually fighting against institution have it's own problems.  Some how keep in touch with those depositors and learnt their way of approach, fight it out as a group.

\If some one have already filed CP complaints, file RTI Application to District Forum and seek information from them on names of complainant's and addresses.  Write a letter to them or contact them personally.  Pool some 2% of money involved as initial deposit, elect some office bearer with a legal background and meet once in a week and chalk out a programme

Rightly File complaint before Consumer fora of your district U/s 12 of CPAct against body of BHR, and get order expediatly, then file Execution proceeding either U/s 25 if you want to recover amont through auction of BHR's properties or U/S 27 for criminal action against them. It is one of the best way.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics