LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     01 April 2015

How to get divorce?

before six months i got married. From the first day of marriage I observed that she has no interst to stay peacefully with my family. Though my job was transferable and during that period she was with me and tried to isolate me in any ways means. she trying to distance me from my parents by not letting me meet my parent. lot of arguments and unnecessary quarrels.
she is very very short tempered and antonym finally do fight with me in night. Neighours also knew this.

she is working women and live in rented house not with her parents.

i have evidence(audio) that she may be engaged with another man.

Now I came to my native place and doing my service from my home. she want to stay me with in rented house where we working but not my native place. i m not leaving my parents and now doing up-down by bike from my native place.

she is not agree to leave her job, and not to stay with me in my native place.

i have complaint nearest police station about her threating behaviour and cruelty.

Secondly, after getting summan from the court if she wants to come back, I am anticipating that she must have some intension to alleaged falsely on my parents and file 498a against us.

So at this stage , what should I do to save my family? Please advise me...

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 April 2015

Gentleman why spoil UR precious life gifted by the almighty  in this beautiful world. I have gone through the entire query, and have come to a conclusion that this nothing but a petty family matter and not to be dealt by the courts at this stage. Everything can be sorted out by U both only (do not involve the respective parents), if still differences persist go for a family counselling  and lead a happy life. Better erase from UR brain that she may be engaged  to another man, it is only a presumption.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 April 2015

why you want to ask the same query day by day in new thread 

already experts have answered your query 

try to solve the issue by talking to her and not complicate the issue because once the issue is complicated you cannot save your marriage and about other man you have to gather the evidences before filing any case against her 

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     01 April 2015

I am talking with her and her family many time,  help by my uncles mediation, but she and family not listen and threaten me about maintanance amount and property. she want to me live with her but not lived in my native place.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 April 2015

Living separately is not a big issue, which can be sorted out by both of U only instead of involving others which will only aggravate the situation beyond control. U want to go for a divorce on this petty issue.  How R U sure that if U marry again the same thing will not be repeated. All these things I am trying to raise is only to make sure that UR life is not broken to peices, beyond repair.

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     02 April 2015

I am totally depressed, about her cruelly behaviour. she doesnt understand, she want to rule on me. if she not want to stay with me then why we continue the relation? 

(Guest)

Try to think husband and wife as one entity.  You are married.  She has moved away from her parents, if things are not that good between your wife and your parents, its better to move away frm parents than to harass them in this old age.

Remember, its is YOUR WIFE, and not somebody elses.

Things like this develop crack in relationship.  Better think practically  than emotionally, this is question of peace of mind of two families.

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     02 April 2015

I know Sir, what is the meaning of relations, every time emotion doesnt work, but when wife doubt on brother-sisters relations, it may be most harrassment or mental torcher. i am peacefully handed this situation but she cant understand.

she live in rented home not with her parents neither with me.

i am erase all her memories from my mind, want to live with parents peacefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register