LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Som   28 July 2017

How to get back a 40yrs old rented shop..?please help me

at 40 yrs ago my GrandMother was Given 2shops as rent by some diposite money with paper agrement.....Address: Barddhaman, West Bengal

now she has Donate the property to me(grand son).......

now i want to get back the shops.....also, If its take a lot of time..than i will ready.....but any how i want to get back the shops...

bcoz, now i am a jobless person with a seek mother, wife and a baby.....please help me...please

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2017

The grandmother was owner or tenant?

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     28 July 2017

before i go on to help, clear some things:

Did your grandmother acquire this property under lease or did she purchase the property and leased it to some other person?

Who had the possession for forty years?

who has the possession now?

Did you and your family live with her?

laxmi thakur   28 July 2017

if this property is ancestral property or yr grandmother was the landlord of the property you can file eviction suit against the tenant on bona fide requirements

Abhishek Som   29 July 2017

42yrs ago my grandmother was bought the property with house from someone. .. After 2yrs she had given the shop via leased. .... Shop buyer still now using for business. ... Grandmother still now live with us in the house at 1st floor. ...

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     29 July 2017

Consult a local lawyer. You have chances that you will win the eviction suit. 

things that you will need to prove: your bona fide need, no alternate accomodation. 

if you establish the abovenoted, eviction of the tenant will be ordered. and after that there is execution application to be filed after a period of six months, which may vary from state to state. 

by the way, in which year has your grandmother transfered you the property and how?

Disclaimer: You are hereby notified that the above mentioned is only to read and shall not be used anywhere and any loss, if any, that may arise on your use of the above mentioned shall be at your hand and the author owes no liability.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2017

Your grandmother has the original sale deed and mutation records?

Your grandmother if has title docs and is alive can initiate the proceedings to evict.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2017

Has our grandmother donated to YOU?

If yes ;how?

Is it by a registered gift deed?

Ramkesh Kaushal (Advocate)     27 August 2017

dont delay file a suit will be in your favour..

Ramkesh Kaushal8826802789

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register