LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M. H. KUMAR (private job)     30 August 2015

How to fire back 498a 406

I am facing the evil of ‘misuse of 498A’ (dowry law)I, Mukesh Kumar is facing the evil of ‘misuse of 498A’ (dowry law). I want them to taste their own poison as the abuse of law under the provision of Section 3 (Penalty for giving or taking dowry) of 498a -THE DOWRY PROHIBITION ACT for Stringent punishments – The punishment for misusing this strict law should be equally stringent. The charges of 498A, 406 should be booked against the complainant and others  as the complainant has accepted on oath to have committed the crime by giving dowry (as per the said law).

To whom should I approach for this - to Session / High court or I can lodge a complaint to SSP through Human Rights Dept.

Learning

19 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     30 August 2015

अब कुछ  नहीं  होगा  भाई......

Sekar   30 August 2015

First get anticipatory bail If you are already on bail then you have won half the battle. Next step if the complainant is government employee then circulate the copy of his complaint to his officers upto highest level and inform them that you are going to ask action taken report by way of RTI This would be good hard blow. He will loose all his retirement benifits plus his job... 200% guaranteed... i have done this. Getting a complaint lodged on complainant is a process not easily achievable but you can meet the SSP and try. I am not a lawyer ... just shared my sugestion

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     30 August 2015

File an RTI asking the Police, the following. Immediate action would happen against your in-laws who have trapped you.

Serve this RTI to the Police, immediately, but be calm, composed and do it without getting tensed.

" what action has been initiated against Mr. < > and Mrs. < > for GIVING DOWRY ? "

" If action has not been initiated, when will the action be initiated ? "

" Giving Dowry and then filing a dowry harassment case is criminal conspiracy in addition to other offences as under the IPC and CrPC.

Has action been initiated against Mr. < > and Mrs. < > for criminal conspiracy and the other applicable offences ?

If action has not been initiated, when will the action be initiated ?  "

THAT MAN ALONE WINS WHO REMAINS A MAN - SOLID AT ALL TIMES, BE IT GOOD TIMES OR EVIL TIMES.

BE A MAN.

BE STRONG.

BE BRAVE.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. DO NOT WORRY.

TO ALL THE SOUND ISSUED BY THEM, TREAT IT AS THE HORN OF THE VEHICLES THAT PASS BY WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAY. JUST IGNORE AND FOCUS ON YOUR JOURNEY, YOUR SAFETY, YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY, THE SOLUTION AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND THE PEACE OF MIND OF YOUR FAMILY.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Sachin Agarwal (Learner in Law)     30 August 2015

Police will not listen to u due to their closed mindset. Better try to Use cr pc 156(3). There r already known success stories in this area.

Sachin Agarwal (Learner in Law)     30 August 2015

Police will not listen to u due to their closed mindset. Better try to Use cr pc 156(3). There r already known success stories in this area.

(Guest)
Kill them with success and bury them with smile ☺

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     31 August 2015

Mukesh Kumar and Respected Natarajan Sir.

Mukesh you cannot file a case against her or her family for giving dowry. She and Her Family were well  protected under section 7(3) of the DP Act.

Please read the case " Pooja Saxena vs State & Another on 20 October, 2010".

because I researched a lot for putting a Dowry case against my inlaws and sweety smiley but I undestood that it will not work. Thanks to lady members.

Because all are enlighten with the judicial pronounce of the Hon'ble'mr. Justice Shiv Narayan Dhingra. But unfortunately he has  not referred   the section 7(3) of DP Act

But if you put a case first against the Girl and her family for giving dowry, then you must sucess. Also you and your family got protection against their 498 a,  and DP Act cases.

So I advised all harrased Husbands, if  you  fell that  wife/ her family may  put a 498a or DP Act  case agaist you and your family members, do not wait , immediately  (first you)  file a DP  case agaisnt them. Then you and your family protected against 498A, Arrest, Bail and Trail etc...

Read the relevant part of the case

9. No doubt, as per Section 3 of the Dowry Prohibition Act, giving or abetting to give dowry is a punishable offence, but the petitioner does have protection of Section 7(3) of the Act. Section 7(3) provides that notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force, a statement made by the person aggrieved by the offence under the Act shall not subject him to prosecution under this Act. In the instant case, it is obvious that respondent No.2 has filed his petition under Section 156(3) Cr.P.C. only on the basis of the allegations made by the petitioner Pooja Saxena in her complaint made to CAW Cell which formed basis for the registration of FIR No.232/2009 under Section 498A/406/34 IPC against respondent No.2 and others as well as in her petition under Hindu Marriage Act and Domestic Violence Act. Thus, it is clear that FIR No.59/2010 registered against the petitioner under Section 3 of the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 is based upon the statements made by the petitioner in her complaint to CAW Cell and above noted petitions. Therefore, she is entitled to the protection of Section 7(3) of the Act, being the victim of demand of dowry.

Hope the matter is clear. Clear your vengeance. Patients ,  Plan and  a smile in your face and mind  will give you all  the success

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     31 August 2015

https://iitbiimb498a.wordpress.com/vague-allegations-not-acceptable/

https://www.saveindianfamily.org/charge-wife-and-family-for-giving-dowry-rohini-court-delhi/

https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/category/judgements/

@ Jothish Kumar and Mukesh

Good Post Jothish. Please read the info in the links above.

Guys

DV is a very good suggestion. DV led by his mother against his wife, her daughter-in-law is a good move.

But receiving dowry is also prohibited and moving it under that part of the law, gets them into the hook.

There is no compulsion upon any woman to marry any man, if that man and his people are demanding dowry.

she always has the choice to reject and marry somebody else.

So, finally it all matters which advocate you appoint and how he/ she argues.

But an attempt by Mukesh to bring her and her family under the grip of the law can be done by invoking the dowry prohibition law against her and her family.

HOW MUKESH HAS TO DO IT IS TO START OFF WITH INVOKING 120 ( A ) -- CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and say in the matter of FALSELY PROJECTING STRIDHAN ( customary gifts given ) AS DOWRY WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF FALSELY IMPLICATING HIM AND ATTEMPTS TO BRING PRESSURE WITH MALAFIDE INTENTIONS SUCH AS SEPARATING HIM FROM HIS FAMILY AND MAKING HIM STAY WITH THEM AS SON-IN-LAW RESIDENT AT THEIR HOUSE, SHARE IN PROPERTY,...etc etc etc, AS IS CLEAR IN THEIR INTENTION OF AVOIDING ATTEMPTS TO SAVE THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE.

Remember ONE THING MUKESH.

VISUALIZE THIS IN YOUR MIND.

I KEEP HITTING YOUR HAND TO MAKE YOU DROP AN OBJECT THAT YOU ARE HOLDING.

THAT IS WHAT THEY DO, BY INVOKING STRONG ACTS OF THE LAW, TO MAKE YOU LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS IT'S NEEDLES AND YEARS FLY BY, SHE WILL LOSE INTEREST AND YOU TOO WILL LOSE INTEREST SINCE THE POSITIVE EGO OF BOTH FAMILIES WOULD BE HURT AND YOU ARE UNWILLING TO SEE EACH OTHER.

SO, EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS DOWN, REFUSE DIVORCE.

Do NOT divorce.

GUYS, I REPEAT, WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK LIKE MEN ?

Realize the HIDDEN GAME.

I hit you continuously to such a horrible extent that you leave the object in your hands.

So, similarly, I invoke all strong acts of the law so that you HATE that woman called your wife and then she can go back to her parents and earn and feed them and take care of them like a nurse.

DAUGHTER MADE A LIFE-LONG NURSE PERMANENTLY.

PARENTS AND FAMILY OF A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF GIRLS, ARE TO BE CALLED WORMS AND NOT HUMAN-BEINGS.

NOT ALL, BUT A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF THE PARENTS AND FAMILY OF GIRLS.

WAKE UP.

ONCE YOUR WIFE, SHE IS YOUR FAMILY.

BY POKING YOUR EYES, USING HER HANDS, those people with PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS are only attempting some TIME-PASS activity.

Lawyer gets his fees and one case over, he moves to the next.

So, it is your LIFE.

Do NOT divorce.

Have a live-in relationship if you want SEXUAL LIFE to go on without a break, but DO NOT divorce your WIFE.

HAVE PATIENCE, file all cases, but have them on the hook.

Do NOT release.

Do NOT let them run away.

1 Like

M. H. KUMAR (private job)     31 August 2015

ok friends the petitioner can not be cornered but what about the others relatives to her who just given the fake statement that they have given dowry with their hands ?

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     01 September 2015

Dear Natarajan Sir

The case ( https://www.saveindianfamily.org/charge-wife-and-family-for-giving-dowry-rohini-court-delhi/) will not stand because , the case Hon' Justice SN Dhingra pronounced the case Smt. Neera Singh Vs. The State (Govt. of NCT of Delhi) and Ors. 138 (2007), DLT-152, I (2007) DMC 545 with out refering  the protection avilabile  under the same act (DP Act  7(3) ) . This case (charge-wife-and-family-for-giving-dowry-rohini-court) was pronounced on 02/06/2010. But Pooja Saxsena case pronounced in October 2010 by Delhi High Court. So binding case is Pooja Saxsena.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2015

you can file a cas agains tthem for having given dowry to you.  Even if there is action against them or not.  It is your admission.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2015

Originally posted by : NATARAJAN IYER
File an RTI asking the Police, the following. Immediate action would happen against your in-laws who have trapped you.

Serve this RTI to the Police, immediately, but be calm, composed and do it without getting tensed.

" what action has been initiated against Mr. < > and Mrs. < > for GIVING DOWRY ? "

" Giving Dowry and then filing a dowry harassment case is criminal conspiracy in addition to other offences as under the IPC and CrPC.

Has action been initiated against Mr. < > and Mrs. < > for criminal conspiracy and the other applicable offences ?

If action has not been initiated, when will the action be initiated ?  "

THAT MAN ALONE WINS WHO REMAINS A MAN - SOLID AT ALL TIMES, BE IT GOOD TIMES OR EVIL TIMES.

BE A MAN.

BE STRONG.

BE BRAVE.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. DO NOT WORRY.

TO ALL THE SOUND ISSUED BY THEM, TREAT IT AS THE HORN OF THE VEHICLES THAT PASS BY WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAY. JUST IGNORE AND FOCUS ON YOUR JOURNEY, YOUR SAFETY, YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY, THE SOLUTION AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND THE PEACE OF MIND OF YOUR FAMILY.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

This question is not admissible in RTI as no information in material form is demanded.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     02 September 2015

@ Mr.Sudhir

Can you kindly review ?

The question WHY is usually not said to be admissible, in RTI files.

WHEN ? You say this is not admissible.

Since we are now in the era of TIME-BOUND-SERVICES and CITIZEN CHARTER for the services, from the Govt.Departments, can you review and share any available piece of info/ document where it is explicitly stated so ?

It would be helpful to all, since RTI is the life-force of all citizen-government-system interactions when a dispute arises, or even otherwise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register