LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lawispower (others)     23 September 2017

How to file perjury

My friend has file a private complaint ipc 420 406,he has given me the cheque of rs 1 lac through cheque to invest into the stock market,there was no written agreement between us,only oral agreement between us that the profit and sharing basis will be 50:50 and the risk involved by investing into the stock market as he was aware how the stock market works,the share price crash and i sold all shares and given half of the amount,but he has not shown that i had given half of the amount,he also submitted forged letter to the court with my fake signature on it that i had taken cash of rs 50,000 which he doesnt has the proof.

iam not the culprit...the stock market is....

what can be done in this cases???any judgement on the same(stock market investment)

i never induce him...he invested at his own risk....now he suddenly change his mind....does limitation act comes into play because i had given the half of the amount 2 year 8 month past...

how to file a perjurt case in the ongoing trial in the magistrate court

help needed because iam fighting my own case...trial begin next month....

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

If you can prove your contents then consult a lawyer with all evidences and proof. You can move necessary application for perjury and for sending forged documents filed by friend (?) for examination by expert and lab.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 September 2017

Sirdon, let the trial begin.

Shobhit Bhatia   24 September 2017

Sir, 

If that is so that you say that the signatures has been forged by your friend and the same is available on record of the Hon'ble Court then you can always file an application disputing the correctness of the same and praying the Hon'ble Court that the same could be sent for examination to the FSL. They would match your signatures with the ones on record submitted by your friend (forged one) and when the report comes back negative, you can file an application under the law for appropriate penalization from the court for such an offence. 

Thanks and Warm Regards. Hope this helps 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 September 2017

First of all, let the Court give its decision.

lawispower (others)     24 September 2017

thanks everyone....iam going to file a perjury case in the next trial and iam 10000% sure the signature is forged and report from the forsensic will be positive.....under what ipc section the complainant will be punish????

please send me the perjury format and under which ipc section the forged documents with forged signature comes???he has also mention false statements in the private complaint....please guide...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register