Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit (na)     19 April 2015

How to file complaint in consumer forum against sony mobile

Hello,

I have purchased Sony Z1 phone from a shop(Pune). within two days I noticed over heating while using the phone, I went to the service center asking for replacement because of overheating. The service center return the phone after three days informing its normal nothing was abnormal,

again I faced same issue then I asked to them take the issue seriously, they had sent the phone to their repairing center, meanwhile I had write a mail to their customer support team I received a reply from the Head of customer support for the service. they assure that the problem will be get solve sorry for inconvenience.

I received the phone from them after two weeks, I used it for three days but the problem was as it is. Camera of the phone was not working I shocked it was terrible return them on spot. 

now again i went to the service station and ask to replace my phone, phone had touch screen issues also at that time. They sent the phone again, I was checking the status of work order I noticed the phone was under repairing they change touch screen and some other parts.

I got a call from service station to collect my phone, I simply asked them about over heating issue. The answer was same its normal heating. I told them I want replacement of the same.

also I have write a mail to Customer support for the work procedure and the taste to check phone's over heating, if it is normal heating then what is the normal temperature as per your standard, what kind of test had been performed to check the over heating issue. if phone burst who will be responsible?

I am being cheated by the sony service center, I want my Money back with all expenses.

How to take action against them please suggest !!!

legal notice, consumer forum how to proceed !!!

Thanks,

Ranjit.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2015

Hope you have retained the copies of copy of complaint with complaint number.

If not obtain the copies from service center.

If you are still facing the service issues submit your detailed complaint citing previous issues and demand replacement in writing  addressed to MD, local BM, seller. , within say next 7 days............and attach the copies of BILL, previous complaints and approach a lawyer dealing in consumer cases with all communications on record and proceed further under expert advice of your lawyer. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2015

online-consumer-forum.akosha.com/
File Your Complaint Online.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

First of all collect all the communications between you and the company, record the details chronologically, drat a legal notice demanding replacement of the product which is under warranty since the original problem persists.  If you are not able to draft the notice properly take the help of a local advocate and get it drafted, send it under registered post with acknowledgement due, after contemplate to initiate legal process with the consumer forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register