LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Kr (SEO)     20 April 2015

How to file a case against employer?

I am working in a company and not getting salary on time. As per the company rule salary should be given by 5th to 7th date of every month and its 20th day and i have not getting salary yet.

So, Please guide me what can I do against them?

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 April 2015

It is futile to work with employer(s) that won't pay earned wages on time.

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

Submit a gentle representation in writing under proper acknowledgment (narrating all previous ones...........mentioning names/dates/brief minutes...............dates given etc) and conclude that salary slip and salary is not been paid on fixed date of payment, and highlight financial/other hardships being faced due to it ...................and request to provide payment with salary slip say within next ..................days.

Employee can lodge complaint the moment the payment of wages is delayed even by a day and employer can be penalized by say rs.7500/instance.....

What is designation and nature of duties?

You are in which state?

What is this company;Industrial,Commercial?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your salary/month?

Have you been provided with salary slip of each month, PF number,ESIC card,I.Card,appointment letter etc?

old man (none)     20 April 2015

pending my salary from past organisation from last 5 Years what is the solution? Also now to from last 1.5 year i am terminated from last company due to purposefully not to give money now 90% i recovered & rest is still pending what action to be taken suggest for both my Saleries

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 April 2015

@ Old Man,

Pls post your query in a clear manner, preferably in the form of points, for both companies ..............e.g.:

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

You/your reporting office/Redg. Office of the company are located in which state?

You are working since which date?

How many persons are employed in company?

What is your designation and nature of duties and how many persons are reporting to you? Can you sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appointment/termination from employment?

What is your monthly salary?

Have you received appointment letter,offer letter,salary slips of all months, FnF statement,PF a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16.......................? Did you resign or were you terminated? Do you have copies of representations and POD? have you approached any court of law? Are you a member of Employee's/Trade Unions?

The unpaid wages are debt on employer and a workman can approach the lawful authority anytime.

old man (none)     23 April 2015

1) About My First Organization details are as bellow : What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial? : Industrial You/your reporting office/Redg. Office of the company are located in which state? : Maharastra You are working since which date? : June 2010 to Sept 2010 in which 1Month Salary Pending How many persons are employed in company? : 15 Approx What is your designation and nature of duties and how many persons are reporting to you? Can you sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appointment/termination from employment? Manager Business Development . What is your monthly salary? : 30000 Have you received appointment letter,offer letter,salary slips of all months, FnF statement,PF a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16.......................? Did you resign or were you terminated? Do you have copies of representations and POD? have you approached any court of law? Are you a member of Employee's/Trade Unions? : Appointment Letter , But Not PF Details even PF is Cutting.How Get That Pending 1 Month Salary & PF Money . 2) About My Second Organization details are as bellow : What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial? : Industrial You/your reporting office/Redg. Office of the company are located in which state? : Maharastra You are working since which date? : April 2011 to Nov 2013 How many persons are employed in company? : 35 Approx What is your designation and nature of duties and how many persons are reporting to you? Can you sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appointment/termination from employment? Manager Business Development . What is your monthly salary? : 30000 Have you received appointment letter,offer letter,salary slips of all months, FnF statement,PF a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16.......................? Did you resign or were you terminated? Do you have copies of representations and POD? have you approached any court of law? Are you a member of Employee's/Trade Unions? : Appointment Letter , PF But They Are Terminated due to not to give me my Pending Salary . Let me suggest What Action to be taken for the Both & How Money will be recovered ? OldMan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register