How to draft noc from legal heir for property mutation

i got an individual house through will after the death of my mother . to mutate it i need to submit noc from my sis who is another legal heir and she is not intereseted in taking her share in that property .. how to draft noc and give us clear details to proceed further 


U take probate and succession certificate from court and after mutate if Ur sister doesn't co operate.

First of all thanks for giving reply to my query .it is a registered will and it is clearly stated in the will that i will become the sole owner of the property after the death of my mother and it is also mentioned in the will that my sis has no any right to take part of her share in this property . moreover my sister wont challenge the will and we have a clear mutual understanding over it . probating will will cost me much because i have to make payment of applicable court fees depending upon the value of the asset. it would cost me really much . can we draft noc through a lawyer or any other way out to simplify things here .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu