LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepika kumar   25 May 2017

How to disown my mother

My younger sister is taking care of my mothers liabilities legally henceforth, subject to which she wants me to disown my mother legally, after announcing in front of all my relatives for which iam ready. Do i get disowned frm my mother alone / my relatives too? My father is not alive. He passed away in 1997. I was with my dad till his death & then shifted to my granny's house. I know i cant claim my mothers assets. But will i be eligible to get my fathers side property if i do so ?Kindly advice me how to proceed further to do the same.

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepika kumar
My younger sister is taking care of my mothers liabilities legally henceforth, subject to which she wants me to disown my mother legally, after announcing in front of all my relatives for which iam ready. Do i get disowned frm my mother alone / my relatives too? My father is not alive. He passed away in 1997. I was with my dad till his death & then shifted to my granny's house. I know i cant claim my mothers assets. But will i be eligible to get my fathers side property if i do so ?Kindly advice me how to proceed further to do the same.

Are you the illegitimate child of your father? or your mother?  Why do you want to disown your mother?  Your problem is not clear.  Give full facts.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 May 2017

The Vedas say "Matru Devo Bhava," Revere your Mother as God. You must revere your mother, who has brought you up with love, care and sacrifice. However famous one may be, if he/she does not revere their mother, they do not deserve respect. A person whose heart is so hard that it does not melt at the pleadings of their mother deserves nothing but ridicule. This principle of adoration applies to the country which gave birth to you too. You must revere the country and follow its culture.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
The Vedas say "Matru Devo Bhava," Revere your Mother as God. You must revere your mother, who has brought you up with love, care and sacrifice. However famous one may be, if he/she does not revere their mother, they do not deserve respect. A person whose heart is so hard that it does not melt at the pleadings of their mother deserves nothing but ridicule. This principle of adoration applies to the country which gave birth to you too. You must revere the country and follow its culture.

WHAT ARE YOU? STONE AGE MAN? CAVE MAN? AL THIS WONT WORK FOR TODAYS GIRLS AND BOYS.  TODAYS GIRLS NEED DV CASE, 498A CASE, MEN NEED LIVE IN RELATIONSHIP, WOMEN ALSO NEED LIVE IN RELATINS.  WHO WANTS PARENTS? WHO WANTS MARRIAGE?

THERE WILL BE SHORTY IN FUTURE TIME WHERE THERE ARE NOT MOTEHR AND FATHER ONLY.

Iam frm broken family. I was with my mom for few yrs, then with my dad till his death. Later with my granny for 2 yrs. I hv a younger sister who was with my mom throughout. She is 5 yrs younger than me. I was married in 2003. My sister got married in 2008 to a DR frm UK. My mom borrowed 3 lacs for my sis wedding exp & later on added up with few more to travel abroad, to clear the amt borrowed frm her son- in- law 3 lacs. Now piled upto 10 lacs for which me & my hubby signed initially as guarantors. Later case was filed in all our names due to non pyt of interest by my mom. So, she took sign frm me & my hubby again accdg to financiers words stating tht v 3 r co-borrowers & shll return amt by 2015. Till now amt is pending. Due to pressure frm my husband rgdg this case lot of issues & v hv gone for divorce. Now im single with 2 kids without any help. My sister is hvng potential to repay. Mom is with my sis. So, if i disown my mom, my sis says she will undertk 10 lacs loan. I cn come out of all her liabilities. V both r own sisters born to same father & mother.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2017

It is believed that you are all Hindu.

You are biological son of both Father and Mother as in Query i.e you are not step son of father , you are not step son of mother. 

Confirm!

Generically speaking; There is nothing like disowning Father, Mother, son ,daughter.

Statement before relatives is not parallel route to succession.

Im not a step daughter to both my parents. I have been born to them only

You have equal rights in both Father's, Mother's estate/property.

The loan is taken from whom?

Relative, private moneylender, Bank,NBFC etc etc?

(Guest)

Iam frm broken family. I was with my mom for few yrs, then with my dad till his death. Later with my granny for 2 yrs. I hv a younger sister who was with my mom throughout. She is 5 yrs younger than me. I was married in 2003. My sister got married in 2008 to a DR frm UK.

IS THAT A DOCTOR FROM UK?

I SUPPOSE IT IS A DOCTOR.

My mom borrowed 3 lacs for my sis wedding exp

NEVER BORROW LOAN TO CONDUCT MARRIAGE CEREMONY, THESE DAYS MARRIAGE WONT LAST A DAY, IT IS WORSE THAN GAMBLE, YOU GUYS TOOK BIG RISK BY RAISING LOAN FOR DOING MARRIAGE.

& later on added up with few more to travel abroad, to clear the amt borrowed frm her son- in- law 3 lacs. Now piled upto 10 lacs for which me & my hubby signed initially as guarantors.

SOME MORE LOAND?

Later case was filed in all our names due to non pyt of interest by my mom.

So, she took sign frm me & my hubby

CORRECT YOU GUYS SPENT WHO ELSE SHOULD SIGN?

again accdg to financiers words stating tht v 3 r co-borrowers & shll return amt by 2015. Till now amt is pending. Due to pressure frm my husband rgdg this case lot of issues & v hv gone for divorce.

YOU NEED DIVORCE LAWYER? I AM THE BEST DIVORCE LAWYER MONEY CAN GET. 

Now im single with 2 kids without any help.

FILE FOR MAINTENANCE IN COURT.

My sister is hvng potential to repay.

IF YOUR SISTER CAN REPAY, THEN LET HER REPAY.

Mom is with my sis. So, if i disown my mom,

YOU CANT DISOWN YOUR  MOM NOR CAN ANY OF YOU DISOWN ANY OF YOU.

my sis says she will undertk 10 lacs loan. I cn come out of all her liabilities. V both r own sisters born to same father & mother.

WORK HARD ON MARRIAGE, WORK HARDER ON REPAYING LOAND MONEY.

FROM WHOM YOU TOOK LOAN THEY CAN DO VASOOLI BY VARIOUS MEANS.

BE CAREFUL.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
The loan is taken from whom?

Relative, private moneylender, Bank,NBFC etc etc?

YOU R DOING CHATTING ON FORUM?  WHY DONT YOU TAKE NUMBER AND CHAT?

Pvt money lender. 8.5 lacs interest is been paid to him for which there is no documentation. My mother is 67 yrs old now. This money was not borrowed for my education / marriage/ maternity expenses. So, i insist on not taking up her burden. Will this affect me from getting land / flat from my father's mother ?

(Guest)
Pvt money lender. 8.5 lacs interest is been paid to him for which there is no documentation. My mother is 67 yrs old now. This money was not borrowed for my education / marriage/ maternity expenses. So, i insist on not taking up her burden. Will this affect me from getting land / flat from my father's mother ?

IF YO UARE  KEEN FOLLOWER OF SUCH NEWS, YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD, SUDDEN BOYRIEND GIRFLRIEND FIGHT? MURDER? SUDDEN ABSCONDING, RAPED?  ALL THESE THE LENDER OF MOENY IS CAPABLE OF.  THEY ADOPT ALL SORTS OF MEANS TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK.

FINANCE BUSINESS IS VERY CRUEL.  YOU CANT DISOWN MOTHER AFTER BECOMING GUARANTOR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REPAYING LOAN.

POLICE COMPLAINT WONT HELP IN SUCH CASES WHEN YOU ARE DEFAULTER.

IT IS BECASUE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE HAVE MURDERS AND RAPES IN OUR COUNTRY.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2017

Originally posted by : Advocate Ram Babu

Iam frm broken family. I was with my mom for few yrs, then with my dad till his death. Later with my granny for 2 yrs. I hv a younger sister who was with my mom throughout. She is 5 yrs younger than me. I was married in 2003. My sister got married in 2008 to a DR frm UK.

IS THAT A DOCTOR FROM UK?

I SUPPOSE IT IS A DOCTOR.

My mom borrowed 3 lacs for my sis wedding exp

NEVER BORROW LOAN TO CONDUCT MARRIAGE CEREMONY, THESE DAYS MARRIAGE WONT LAST A DAY, IT IS WORSE THAN GAMBLE, YOU GUYS TOOK BIG RISK BY RAISING LOAN FOR DOING MARRIAGE.

& later on added up with few more to travel abroad, to clear the amt borrowed frm her son- in- law 3 lacs. Now piled upto 10 lacs for which me & my hubby signed initially as guarantors.

SOME MORE LOAND?

Later case was filed in all our names due to non pyt of interest by my mom.

So, she took sign frm me & my hubby

CORRECT YOU GUYS SPENT WHO ELSE SHOULD SIGN?

again accdg to financiers words stating tht v 3 r co-borrowers & shll return amt by 2015. Till now amt is pending. Due to pressure frm my husband rgdg this case lot of issues & v hv gone for divorce.

YOU NEED DIVORCE LAWYER? I AM THE BEST DIVORCE LAWYER MONEY CAN GET. 

Now im single with 2 kids without any help.

FILE FOR MAINTENANCE IN COURT.

My sister is hvng potential to repay.

IF YOUR SISTER CAN REPAY, THEN LET HER REPAY.

Mom is with my sis. So, if i disown my mom,

YOU CANT DISOWN YOUR  MOM NOR CAN ANY OF YOU DISOWN ANY OF YOU.

my sis says she will undertk 10 lacs loan. I cn come out of all her liabilities. V both r own sisters born to same father & mother.

WORK HARD ON MARRIAGE, WORK HARDER ON REPAYING LOAND MONEY.

FROM WHOM YOU TOOK LOAN THEY CAN DO VASOOLI BY VARIOUS MEANS.

BE CAREFUL.

What are you offering to querist?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register