LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harsh (xxxxx)     26 November 2011

How to complain about lawyer

I am a law student and I regret to say that level of advocates is decresing day by day. Recently I came to know about an advocate who made some people of his confidence to file a false case against a judge who was not even present on the place of offence to save those people from legal procedings etc. and also complained to high court.I just wnted to enquire that can I complain about such misconduct to bar council and if not then who can and how can one prove such misconduct. Its urgent please reply fast and also reply on my e mail id megharshjain@gmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     26 November 2011

Your staement is wrong i.e. level is increasing

you not clarify what false ?second r u client of that lawyer? client can only file against lawyer   i think its not matter of misconduct by only filing  case , read thruew defination and bar council act

VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2011

Agree with Disha, U can also complaint to the Bar Counsil along with the documents about his mis conduct only. U can not file a complaint againest that advocate in bar counsil for filing the falls Complaint. Please give further details of the case.

KodaiKanal S.Thanuskodi (Founder& Managing Partner)     27 November 2011

The Advocates are also equal before the Law and binding of the Code of Contact Of Bar Council.Either Client or Advocate or even Law Student can give the Complaint to the Police Station for their serious offences and to the crime branch or CBI for non-seriouse whit colour Offences or to The Magistrate Court. too. And We can give complaint to the Bar Council and same court  for Advocates miscontact and practise negligences. Now the Complaints against Advocates are growing  and publices Trust are Discreasing. The Advocate Friends and the Bar Council should clean up their own house and member first to Save the Law and Justic

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 November 2011

Hearsay do not work in legal system, you must have solid evidence for your complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register