AND I CONVEYED TO HER FAMILY THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

FOR ME TO LIVE WITH HER AGAIN  , AND THAT I WANT SEPERATION,

HOWEVER THEY HAVE REFUSED. AND I AM VERY CLEAR THAT I WANT

SEPERATION, 

WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS BEFORE ME ?

Learning

11 Replies

Siddharth Jain   09 June 2018

You can file for divorce on grounds of cruelty against husband. It is the duty of the court to decide the case based on facts and circumstances but what amounts to cruelty is an important aspect and you'll be granted a decree of divorce, if you can prove that in court.

for any other queries feel free to contact me isidjain1@gmail.com

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 June 2018

You wife is not living with you nor behaving properly, accusing falsely against you etc,  than only option left you is to file divorce case against her on the ground of cruelty. The wife when appears in the court for defending the divorce petition, try to workout divorce by mutual consent by settling reasonable amount of permanent alimony and maintenance, that otherwise out of court at the present moment may not be possible.

TGK REDDI   09 June 2018

Apply for judicial separation.      Simple.

TGK REDDI   11 June 2018

Advocate Lolita

Madam

There was some trouble in my internet.      Hence this delayed Reply.

Judicial Separation is easily quickly obtainable.     Judicial Separation helps save the husband from being impleaded in criminal proceedings.

A wife may involve the husband in rape case, domestic violence case, dowry harassment case and what not.

Unfortunately females only have the right to cry, " Rape."       Males don't.      This's not on I think.

TGK REDDI   12 June 2018

During judicial separation can a wife say that her husband raped her?

Can she say that he committed domestic violence?

Can she say that he beat her?

I think obtaining judicial separation is easier and quicker than obtaining divorce though, however, not easier than eating idli.

TGK REDDI   12 June 2018

Advocate Lolita

Madam

Wives are better placed for kicking their husbands these days.

Not only wives but also women are better placed to kick men these days.

An Advocate in this Forum wrote that she would slap my face with her chappal.       Women have not been weak from times immemorial.      No other member criticised her.      Even God can't.      I'm, by the way, an atheist!

A spouse is at liberty to live separately during judicial separation.    The other spouse can't compel.

TGK REDDI   12 June 2018

For making Domestic Violence case applicable, a man must live with a woman under one roof.

Yes.    She has right to residence, not necessarily under one roof.

TGK REDDI   14 June 2018

Adv. Kamakshi

Madam

I never suggested that he should be complacent with judicial separation.    He must try for divorce which takes time if the devill is unwilling.     Judicial Separation is quick to get rid of the unwilling devil.      The devil won't be able to involve the poor fellow in a number of false criminal cases and to send him to jail.      Women are capricious.       Laws don't permit to send women to jail.      Man commits rape; woman doesn't.     Man commits domestic violence; woman doesn't.     Atrocities can be against women, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes only.     They can't be against men.

Once Allah asked a man to kill his wife and children.    Then He will give 100 acres of land.     The man went home and his kindheartedness didn't allow him to kill them.       Allah asked a woman to kill her husband and children.   Then He will give her one kilo of gold.     She started sharpening the knife.

TGK REDDI   14 June 2018

Miss Kamakshi

Madam

My experience doesn't allow me to agree with you.

Let's better agree to disagree.

My perspective of woman is given below in Urdu.      It appears that you know Urdu.

Yeh seedhe sade bade hoshiar hote hain

Pade kisi ka bhi pala na husn walon se

Bahut haseen hai vaise to bholpan inka

Bhara hua hai magar zehar se badan inka

Those're not for humour; those're time-tested truths.

TGK REDDI   14 June 2018

I'm misguidimg the questioner?

Criticise me; but don't blame me.

Believe me, I'm sincere.

TGK REDDI   15 June 2018

I see!  Bye.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register