Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renuka   15 February 2017

How to claim maintanance?

hi sir,

i put a maintanance case against my husband.In court he told he is running a business on his own gettinng less money.But actually he got good job at delhi and earning more money.But in court showing previous papers .How can i know where he work in delhi and how much amount he got?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : renuka
hi sir,

i put a maintanance case against my husband.In court he told he is running a business on his own gettinng less money.But actually he got good job at delhi and earning more money.But in court showing previous papers .How can i know where he work in delhi and how much amount he got?

1.  One way is to ask him nicely where he works and how much he earns.  /and get answers from him regarding where he works and how much her earns.

2.  Another way is hire a private detective like me who can get you details of where he is working.

3.  Another way is ask court to appoint Court Commisioner who can get any details of income.property.fixed deposits in his name. For this you should contact your advocate who is handling your case and convince him to file such an petition asking court to appoint CC. If your advocate does not agree, ask retirement from him and appoint new advocate who can file such and get favourable orders for you.

4.  One more thing you can do is find better job than your husband, thats the easiest way and most respectable way to lead life. Please dont mistake me. When women want equality everywhere, why not earn your own bread? Why look at husband for money?

If you allow me, can I ask you a question?

Is maintenance the only reason that women want to marry for, is there no other good reason?

1 Like

(Guest)

Please visit my profile page to convey thanks.   https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

A walk alone (-)     15 February 2017

Please convey thanks to @ Helping Hand ! on his profile.

A walk alone (-)     15 February 2017

You can ask court to appoint court commissioner who can get any details of income or you can hire detective for this work. He will gather all information for you. If you only want money then best way go MCD and take one time alimony. From court you will not get anything. Going court in family matter is only wastage of your money and time. If relationship doesn't work best way go MCD instead of wasting your time in court and money on lawyers.

stanley (Freedom)     17 February 2017

@ Author .

1. whats your qualification . 

2. Are you not capable of getting a Job that you have to beg from husband for maintenance .

3. Husband has stated business because of your attitude . In a few months time you will see that his business will go into loss . devil and do you know why laugh

4. Have some self respect and take up a job .Now days blind people , handicapped people without legs and hands are doing job cool

5. I can tell you how to get his details but i do not wish as your mind is working on just abstracting money from your husband .

6 . When you sweat and earn there is hapiness.wink

TrkpeTrk   22 February 2017

Have some self respect and stop begging. Find a friggin job. Even hookers have more self respect than women like you !!

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     28 February 2017

It is very difficult to prove his actual in came . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register