Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas Akula (Software professional)     13 March 2015

How to change surname in all my certificates

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Srinivas from Andhra Pradesh.My age is 27 years and i had been this problem with my surname issue. this question i posted long back and still i have this surname issue.

Hello please help on this issue regarding my surname, this is akula srinivasa rao (all my educational certificates) and s/o v.v.satyanarayana. i am a post graduate, my father is died when i was in child hood after that my elder father(malladi v.v.satya narayana) is taking care of me, he joined me in school as a guardian, but i don’t know that he is my guardian(elder father).but when i was in my school days  i told that my father name is v.v.satya narayana, so now my name is akula srinivasa rao,s/o v.v.satya narayana.10 years back my mother also died, now i am staying with my elder father and also my name is srinivasa rao malladi in my family ration card along with my elder father name malladi v.v.satya narayana. but in all my study certificates as akula srinivasa rao, now i am getting many troubles with my name and surname, if i want to continue with my surname i am facing the problem with father name that is v.v.satya narayana malladi, but my elder father is trying to change my surname as malladi from akula, we contacted two lawyers before but no one finds the solution, because of this issue i am  not qualifying many government  jobs, and my elder father has 3 sons they are also accepted to change my surname from akula to malladi. 

Recently i got married and my parents adopted me on the marriage day. but i know its not sufficient to legally. purohith wrote and gave me a paper note that as my parents are adopted me. can i use this paper note to further process to change surname and what steps need to be done, if you help me on this issue i would highly appreciated.

right now i am working in software company in Bangalore i completed my MCA, i heard that we can change name or surname with notary if possible please help me how to do that.

i am waiting for your valuable solutions.

thanks & regards

Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

Swastik Nath (Freelance Lawyer)     14 March 2015

You have to make an affidavit at a notary for name change.

publish in local news paper regarding the same with reasons.

with all relevant documents you have to go to gazette office and fill in the form and apply for name change.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register