LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Duraibanu. S (Govt.Servant)     04 June 2014

How to cancel the visiting rights

My daughter got mutual  divorce on 2003 March. He got visiting rights.but he never come and see the my grand son.Now he married another girl enjoy happily.Now my daughter want cancel the visiting rights,pl help me

Learning

11 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     04 June 2014

why do you want to cancel his visitation rights? He is still the biological father... right ... no matter what... why do you want to deprieve the tiny trot of his  father ?

Having married again does not mean that he turns a bilnd eye/ deaf ear towards his own sibling .. right 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 June 2014

I do not see the reason behind seeking the cancellation of visitation rights.  If he is not paying visits, let it be so.  If you want that he should visit the child regularly as per visitation rights and try to find out a way, then come out with such query, and I try to answer it.

im sure your daughter would have got maintenance or permanent alimony. If you would have got the financial benefits why deny him the emotional benefits ?

The legal expert has aptly replied.

I'm not a lawyer yet ..but please note the present generation is such that once the children know who is right or wrong .. they are going to kick the wrong and embrace the right... no amount of mind poisioning will help ... you as a grandfather should know it more. All the best.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 June 2014

Don't get into litigation again. Let him not come.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     05 June 2014

When yr ex-son in law not coing for visitation rights, Why you wnat to go for litigation, keep cool I can understand your anxiety that you do not want to see him happy

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2014

Do not rekindle the fire which getting doused automatically.  Litigation in this regard will provoke more complications thereby disturbing the peace living, so it is better to have control over the frustrations of any kind in this regard.

ktkaran (maanger)     05 June 2014

Whereever parents interfere a lot this is bound to happen ,they become 'Chaudhry' and destroy houses but do not realize ! Better he should send daughter to him so that he gets guilty of not meeting her but 'chaudhary sahab' litigation ki soachte hain 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     06 June 2014

Anamika has put forth  the message succinctly for "Chaudhary" Saheb.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register