Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra (Other)     15 December 2014

How to cancel land agreement

Sir,

Very happy to see your portal.

My name is Suresh Kumar from Telangana state. My father name is Nagaiah. We had land of 9.01 acres of which 2.20 acres of land is in the name of my mother. The rest of the land is in  the name of my father . 

Due to the financial problems, we planned to sell the present  land in my home town  and buy a new land at other places where we get at cheaper rate.

In 2013, We decided to sell the land to a  person called ' Mr. Pasha' to sell the property at 500000 per acre. We made an aggreement for 9.01 acres. so for 9.01 acres the total money we get is 4512500. At the time of aggreement, he paid us only 30% ie 13,53,750. But my father trusted him and registered 4.17 acres of land to him. In the registered land only we should get remaining 20%. But in the aggreement, he promised us to pay all the money ie full money for 9.01 acres by the end of 2-Dec-2014. But when we asked the remained amount ie for the registered land he says that he had no money. But he has given us Promissory notes for that remaining 20% of the land. In the aggreement my mother didn't sign bcoz the land is in the name of my father.

Now we are in dilema for the remaining 4.24 acres. In the remaining land he took permission for layout and laid the BT roads and Electricity also. He is not paying us money and we cannot to sell to others.

What should we do to cancel the aggreement. Plz help me.

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 December 2014

IS AGREEMENT OF SALE DEED REGISTERED?  YOUR FATHER SOLD ONLY  Ac. 4.17 CENTS OUT OF 6.81 CENTS WHICH WORKS OUT TO RS.20,85,000/-. SO YOUR FATHER GOT 2.64 CENTS AND YOUR MOTHER GOT 2.20 CENTS.   SO THE BUYER HAS PAID ONLY 13,53,750/-. FOR THE REMAINING AMOUNT CONSULT LOCAL LAWYER TO FILE CASE FOR THE REMAINING CONSIDERATION.  IF ANY QUERY, CALL 9490929460.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register