LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarachand   17 October 2015

How to bring anyone before court

The Husband forced me for doing some 'religious rituals' suggested by one Panditji and when I refused to do that 'religious rituals', then my Husband abused abruptly and deserted me.

Hence, I filed DV case against Husband mentioning details of 'religious rituals' which Panditji suggested and which my Husband forced me to do.

The Husband filed Reply and admitted therein that he took me to the Panditji but he refused that the Panditji has not suggested any 'religious rituals' and hence he said that the question of any force from his side (Husband’s side) does not arise.

Hence, I filed an application before JMFC to join the said Panditji as party to the case to know the truth.

But the Court rejected the application by saying that the Panditji is not having domestic relation with me and hence he cannot be joined as party to the case.

Kindly guide me

How the Panditji can be brought to (remain present in) the Court so that the truths can be disclosed before the Court ?

Regards,

Learning

2 Replies

kunal   17 October 2015

@Tarachand

Seems like pandit has posted this query .If not.. then you are really in the need of religious rituals.

(Guest)

Shabbas, you filed DV, now who will come and live with you?  Pandit or JMFC judge? pagal ladki.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register