Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puranmal Verma (Government Job)     23 June 2019

How to became the real owner of adverse possessed property

Respected Sir,

I am PM Verma 45 years old serving in Indian Air Force away from my native place, Permanently resident of Haryana State by birth, before my birth my father in 1966 has adverse possessed (captured) immovable (Plot of land) property of others persons in village, used for living  for self with family and also used for keeping animals by making concrete shades & homes for animals.This possessed property is very adjacent with our real & registered property within the limit of our total boundary wall including our real land.  After death of my father in 2006 same is now under my control.

From year 1966 onward to till last one month neither real owner  has approached to my father or me nor any authority object the possession, claim as real title and  asked to vacate the possessed property.

Now, Sir, The real owner of adverse possessed property (land)  with village Sarpanch and Gram Sevak/Patwari and others some villagers approached to me to asking to vacate the adverse possessed (captured) property. I have asked them politely I am ready to purchase at present Government rate to avoid any further dispute between him and my self. I want to live friendly, don't want any type of dispute and enmity. But he is not agree and given pressure by village Sarpanch and Gram Sevak/Patwari and others some villagers.

At this juncture, as I am defence personnel, due to not having sufficient time due to service duties, unable to discussion with them repeatedly.

Now sir, I want to retain said land at any cost, because my father and I have invested very much money and emotional feelings to maintained such plot of land in good state from year 1966 onward. So I  request you all experts, Please advise me how can I became the real owner of said adverse possessed land. I have also gone through an article posted on internet as below :

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/mobile/articles/details.asp?mod_id=8413

Request again to all please advise me in details with endorsing some sections of related Acts.

Thank You

PM Verma

( whatsapp and call  9113946189)

Learning

2 Replies

Puranmal Verma (Government Job)     28 June 2019

Dear Sir,

First of all thank  you very much for attending my query posted. I acknowledged the same as I will be available after 1430 hrs on 28 Jun 19, you have wait for my call up to 1515 and finally at 1518 hrs you have blocked my whatsapp, It is very appreciable  action at your end as you are very punctual.

Secondly, for your kind information, I am also LLB holder and Rank scorer of the university, serving as a gazetted officer of Central Government not as peon. I may be late or have other urgent commitments in my office more important than this my personal task, as I always given more weightage and dedication to my duty than personal task.

But, as human being, it is very same on your part be so proudy, not to understands others problems or sudden commitments and lastly without knowing facts of others, simply blocking the contacts.

GOOD SHOW !  KEEP IS UP

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Puranmal Verma (Government Job)     28 June 2019

I am not a VIP, you are assuming yourself  as VVIP as per your statement "Kunwa pyase ke pas nahi jata, balki pyase ko kunwe ke pas Jana padta hai"

I have tried to contact you as I relived from my office commitment, but my call was not reachable.  You have not given me chance to call you to clarify me, why I was so late or notable to contact you as you had blocked my number. 

I am Totally not interested to talk to sach VVIP and proudy person. Dunia me kunwe bahut h, pyas bujhane ke liye, ak hi nhi h

Ok nice interaction with you, be happy in life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register