Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohsin (executive)     30 October 2013

How to avoid "arrest" warrant for thane court

Dear All,

Hello...friends please find the case details..for your views.

CASE : Long back one of my friend (Sudhir) had unknowingly drive a theft bike for whole day, which he had taken from his friend (Ganesh) but on the same day police arrested both Sudhir and Ganesh. Later on they, got bail. and now Ganesh is regularly goes to Police station for attendance (Haazaari) and my friend i.e Sudhir got a board job and he went to Singapore..

Now the problem starts...as soon as he arrive in Thane, police personnel patrol got tips and they arrive at sudhir house to arrest him for non-attendance...Now he is worried and doesn;t want to come back to India because of arrest.

So how could we avoid his arrest when he is in INDIA ??

please share your views

Learning

1 Replies

Aashish George (lawyer)     30 October 2013

This is advice of mine should not be taken as Gospel truth and should be verified in accordance with the case facts. My advice is the answer on estimation of facts which you have not revealed completely. It may vary according to facts of the case. 1) since you have not specifically told us whether the warrants issued are bailable non-bailable?? Or has he been declared as proclaimed offender?? Anyways, if its non-bailable warrants, cancellation can be filed and prayed for. If he is proclaimed offender then he is in trouble. He should engage a good advocate and seek bail, his presence is not required (there are cases where the bail has been granted without appearance or at least interim order has been passed as not to arrest the person) he can appear through parokar (close relative etc.). 2) I am dumb struck!!! How could he go to Singapore without the permission of the court?? He was aware of the case yet he did not seek permission, the court will not take kindly to such acts. This is the best advice I can give at the moment according to facts that have been revealed. Kindly seek advice from my seniors and remember this is merely estimated answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register