LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syam ( )     25 November 2014

How to apply sc/st case on wife and her paarents

My wife belong to high community , where i belong to low community. we had love and arranged marriage. after 1 one year she was completely changed. using bad words and insulting me. her parents came to my home and scold me and my family members badly like we belong to low community. she left me before four months and went to home and kept 498a case and divorce on me and my family.

Can i apply sc/st atorcity case on wife and her family.

Learning

8 Replies

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     25 November 2014

do you want to take revenge or what? It seems that taking advantages of community differences. anyways for every complaint there is an investigation by appropriate authority. If you fails to prove that would back fire you.

I suggest that fight against 498A. After 498A, you have several IPC Sections to help you.Get rid out of it. Start afresh life after Divorce and 498A.

Good Luck

syam ( )     25 November 2014

I dont want any revenge , i want my wife back to me .  Since they file the case and making my wife away from me . I am just help less being alone . what can i do to make my wife come to me. I want my wife to get back to me . what can i do she kept my number in reject list , she was not taking my calls. If i go to her home to convince her , her parents wont allow to talk to her atleast.

I dont want my relation to break because ... I have loved for last 6yrs , but the relation breaking in 1 and half year...  she was thinking about the 30lakhs for settlement . but i dont have such amount to pay.

Please let me know  

she applied for divorce , she is demanding money that she spent for marriage , She had car on her mother name they did not pay emi So bank people recovered car from us. They are asking money for that also which they paid for car . they given 2lakhs for gold for me for marriage, but in that  also i have prepared gold for her self (mangal sutra). one rupee not used by me . I have gold receipts .

even then she was asking 30lakhs ... 

She was frickle mind but unfortunately she love her parents more. So that she was doing as there parents and relatives said

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

you are not clear of the objective so far.

syam ( )     04 December 2014

Sir ,

1) First of all i dont want any revenge.

2) My wife left me 4 months back and kept 498A case on me and my family (A1 to A4). fir is filled with 82/14   on  sep 15 2014.

I heard that charge sheet should prepare with in 2 months from the date of FIR filled. At present till date 2 months is crossed. 

can i approach court and ask court to cancel the case kept on my me and my family. i cannot go to investigation officer because , my wife family people has high level recommendations. On the day of counselling also they behaved very rude.

Please advice what to do. Recently my wife applied for divorce also when we reject to give 30 lakhs for settlement because we did not taken 1 rupee dowry from them.

syam ( )     04 December 2014

Sir please let me know can i and my people can keep case like PERJURY over my wife and her family ?

because they have filled 498A case on us . when we rejected to give 30lakhs , she applied for divorce.

To keep perjury case on them ,  should we wait until the court give first hearing notice or judgement  or can i apply for perjury on wife and her parents.

I am working in a medium scaled corporate office where i was unable to concentrate on work by this issues. please provide your advice.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2014

you say

"First of all i dont want any revenge."

then you say

"Please let me know can i and my people can keep case like PERJURY over my wife and her family ?"

be clear of objectives

syam ( )     08 December 2014

Yes , I dont want any revenge.

The reason y i am asking about Perjury is  My par and brothers faced the pain by my wife behaviour and attitude. 

They are Strong from there side saying that they did not done any mistake. No proof that they were accused people .Then how can she file a case on my parents & brothers.

They are clear from there side , they want to teach her lesson . She was mis used the 498A case on my family and brothers , she is playing with my par and brothers career . They want to keep perjury and let her know that she done a mistake.

She was my wife even though she need to change her attitude . So i am asking is it possible to keep perjury case by my parents and brother on her and her family?

syam ( )     08 December 2014

Here Revenge means not playing with her life. According to me Revenge  to my wife means bringing change in her attitude by keeping perjury case on her.  If she cannot prove that my parents and brothers has no involvement , then she need to face perjury .

She may get compromise for that and come to me . I don't want spoil our personal life for her EGO and money mind attitude. 

Please let me know what more information i require to keep perjury on her and prove my family is innocent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register