Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arungoudkag   23 February 2018

How to File case against Alcoholic Father

Hi Sir,
Greetings

I am Arun Goud from Hyderabad.

My father is Alcoholic, with his behaviour our family is loosing all the Pride.

I have to File a case against his behaviour please help me out

Learning

54 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   23 February 2018

Mail me all facts of ur case on basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Maybe able to help u only if I know ur case entirely

Arungoudkag   23 February 2018

please let me know under which act I can file a case against him?

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   23 February 2018

DV Act or IPC based on extent of injury caused.
Again, like I said, only when you disclose all facts to me can I help u out...this is only a general statement

Best

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arungoudkag
Hi Sir,GreetingsI am Arun Goud from Hyderabad.My father is Alcoholic, with his behaviour our family is loosing all the Pride.I have to File a case against his behaviour please help me out

No cause of action at all.  Nothing can be done.  Husband is wifes headache, children are parents headache. Unusual case father is sons headache? You can simply move out.  You cant stick on to parents forever. But even your mother cannot do anything under DV act or any IPC sectoin.  IT will be waste of time. He (your father) is headache. Why you want to gather more headache by approaching court which are no use to anyone in such matters as yours. Advocate will promise fairy land, and make his home disney land thourgh yuor money. Beware.

(Guest)
Hi Sir,GreetingsI am Arun Goud from Hyderabad.My father is Alcoholic, with his behaviour our family is loosing all the Pride.I have to File a case against his behaviour please help me out

No cause of action at all.  Nothing can be done.  Husband is wifes headache, children are parents headache. Unusual case father is sons headache? You can simply move out.  You cant stick on to parents forever. But even your mother cannot do anything under DV act or any IPC sectoin.  IT will be waste of time. He (your father) is headache. Why you want to gather more headache by approaching court which are no use to anyone in such matters as yours. Advocate will promise fairy land, and make his home disney land thourgh yuor money. Beware.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register