Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharwanand   11 November 2018

How much time xpart divorce male person should wait to marry

Hi Sir, 

My brother got xparty divorce couple of days back , my lawyer suggestion to apply caviate in high court for safety.

1) what is caviate ? , when we ask my lawyer he said it is kind of intimation to given to person(my brother) who got divorce before my brother wife apply for divorce cancellation. 

Is the process true ?

Please let me know if there is any other alternative to be safe.

My brother wife kept false 498 on complete family and demanded property and 20 lakhs money. so my brother moved to divorce. my brother wife did not attend any vaida so court has given divorce as xparty.

please suggest.

2) how much time my brother should wait to get remarried. no lawyer is giving proper info. some people say immediately , some say 2 months , few say 1 year.

please tell sir/mam   

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 November 2018

Dear querist,

Wait for 90 days after decree from competent court.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Shashi Dhara   12 November 2018

She may apply petition for set aside of exparty divorce decree. She may be acting as per others to trouble u in future.dont be hurry for 2nd marrAige.u shud have to wait for at least 2 yrs.in Ur case situation mAy becomes worst .be careful.

Shashi Dhara   12 November 2018

She may apply petition for set aside of exparty divorce decree. She may be acting as per others to trouble u in future.dont be hurry for 2nd marrAige.u shud have to wait for at least 2 yrs.in Ur case situation mAy becomes worst .be careful.

Sharwanand   12 November 2018

1) what is caviate ? , when we ask my lawyer he said it is kind of intimation to given to person(my brother) who got divorce before my brother wife apply for divorce cancellation.  Is the process true ? Please let me know if there is any other alternative to be safe.

could any one please confirm on above process ? is such process exists in Constitution ? 

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     13 November 2018

Please please please, No caviate filing, Apne Paronpe Kulhadi marne jaisa hai.  And   “AA Baill Muze Marr”  You have got such a nice exparte decree.   You hv to wait till appeal petiod i.e,. 3 months.   Keep everything ready and get remarried immediately after 3 months and get it registered.   Whoever is giving advice of filing caveat is destroying your own decree.    Caveat is an inimation f the opp party files Appeal in High curt.   Once you appear in High Court, you will be asked question whether are you getting married, if you say yes, the decree will be stayed and even if you say No decree will be stayed.   I do not understand what are you awaiting for ? If 3 months have passed afte r decree is passed, get a good life partner and get married.  Do not marry with the Law.   For further secret advise contact 7506552608

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register