Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suffering (jj)     04 January 2016

How much time a early hearing application take in high court

Hi,

My MFA for divorce case is pending in high court Bangalore since last 2 years. So to speed up the matter I filed an early hearing application. But it itself is taking time for hearing since last 2 months.

So early hearing is not that early. I want to speed up the divorce MFA  hearing. Kindly let me know how much time a early hearing application takes. And how to find out its status in high court Bangalore.

Regards

Mani

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 January 2016

Sir, Better is to approach Supreme Court and make it early . Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

suffering (jj)     29 January 2016

Hi Kapil Ji, 

Thanks for the suggestion, I want to understand what you are suggesting? If I go to Supreme court for early hearing, will my MFA be heard there itself, and order be passed? or they will direct high court for early hearing? 

I am quite frustrated as the date to hear the early hearing itself is not coming. Then only they will hear the actual matter. I have all the proofs for mental cruelity, if high court wants they can hear and pass the order same day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register