Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrassed (SE)     20 December 2014

How long does it take to get permanent bail

Hello Experts,

I have applied for anticipatory bail for me and my parents in a false 498A case filed by my wife. The case was sent for mediation providing interim bail. The mediation failed as my wife didn't turned up for the session on 3 different dates. The case was sent back to court. The mediation failed report was sent on last week of Oct-2014. The case hearing happened today and when I checked with my advocate, he mentioned that the next hearing is on 6-Jan-2015 and interim bail has been extended till that date. Also, the court has asked the government pleader to submit any objections on this date. I'm not sure why the process of getting permanent bail is prolonging. Is this natural? Do I need to check anything specifically to expedite this process? 

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2014

This is a routine procedure followed by some courts though it may not adhere to these rules very strictly especially in the light of the latest supreme court judgement on this issue.  Ask your lawyer to argue on the permanent bail in the next hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register