Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     06 December 2017

How is rcr decree executed?

Dear experts,

My bitter half has filed multiple cases on me.

Currently, I'm fighting the DV case in which my bitter half has prayed for a protection order. On the other hand, she has filed a RCR for which summoned were never served to me but proceedings have moved to plaintiff evidence.

At this point of time, I'd like to know what could be consequences if she obtains an ex parte decree of RCR?

How would court enforce the decree upon me while execution and how would I be needed to honor it?

Could there be any financial ramifications for an ex parte RCR decree?

Kindly help me with your thoughts.

Thanks - CC

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     06 December 2017

RCR decree can be executed via attachment of property under Order 21 Rule 32. 

1 Like

(Guest)

They will catch hold of you and cut your minni and make schezuan manchurian out of it and serve it your wife. plus what ramesh sing has told.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     06 December 2017

This wife is interesting!

Ambycabin   07 December 2017

DEAR Chinese chef, Wherever you are, Search for Men's rights or SAVE INDIAN FAMILY in your area and attend meetings there regularly to fight and come out of your cases. Use this great forum of lawyers for gaining knowledge and your queries answered, but also take advise from Men Rights.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2017

Just see her move, filing DV case and at the same time filing RCR: RCR is just a twilight to divorce, so get ready to plan your own battle ground,in spite of wasting time over execution decree. In any case you will be facing maintenance case, like a leach on your body.Rest I am in line with R.Trivedi.

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     07 December 2017

Originally posted by : N.K.Assumi
Just see her move, filing DV case and at the same time filing RCR: RCR is just a twilight to divorce, so get ready to plan your own battle ground,in spite of wasting time over execution decree. In any case you will be facing maintenance case, like a leach on your body.Rest I am in line with R.Trivedi.

Assumi Sir,

Are you indicating that I should get the ex parte set aside and contest the case? I don't have any inclination to contest a useless case like RCR but I believe that consequences could be grave if choose to leave it uncontested. What's your opinion?

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     07 December 2017

Originally posted by : Seema .S. 9456673456@gmail
Why dont you rejoin with wife.

Irrelevant and misdirected! Kindly refrain from writing to me if you don't have an advice that is strictly legal and relevant to the subject matter.

Radha Krishna   07 December 2017

The court wil auction your belongings and property and give money gotten from it to wife.

Your bike cycle etc all will go.  Most probably you willl spend time in jail for 6 months under contempt of court act.

Sachin (N.A)     07 December 2017

Originally posted by : Chinese Chef
Dear experts,

My bitter half has filed multiple cases on me.

Currently, I'm fighting the DV case in which my bitter half has prayed for a protection order. On the other hand, she has filed a RCR for which summoned were never served to me but proceedings have moved to plaintiff evidence.

At this point of time, I'd like to know what could be consequences if she obtains an ex parte decree of RCR?

How would court enforce the decree upon me while execution and how would I be needed to honor it?

Could there be any financial ramifications for an ex parte RCR decree?

Kindly help me with your thoughts.

Thanks - CC

You can file petiton of divorce in the same case by moving an application under Section 23A in The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register