How is Case formation

want to make a case

Total likes : 1 times


hi we had shop on the road side but official have demolished it multiple time from 2007 but we have NA Tax Paid receipt but no notice have been saverd to us it is in the name of my father and expired in 2017 but I need this property to be claimed from the road department it is 33sqmtr property I have been trying from 2012 but no response from BMC And collector department officials are not answerable to me where is my property claim

please help me how to see this matter please guide me



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu