Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   07 October 2019

How invalid marriage dissolve by mutual consent divorce???

Family court decide my marriage is Invalid u/s 5 (1) Now we both the parties decide for compramise, and withdraw all the cases. Please suggest me any judgement, which guide me to end this by mutual consent divorce

Learning

14 Replies

Varun2020   08 October 2019

If the marriage is invalid u/s 5(1) of Hindu marriage in act, 1955 then divorce is not required. But this sub section is about monogamy. If you or wife has already legal married wife or husband then it'll attarct section 494 of Indian Penal Code also.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 October 2019

what is reason of invaid marriage ?

sunil   08 October 2019

Because of privious divorce was customary divorce

sunil   08 October 2019

Please suggest me how to tacle this, Because after lots of efforts now we come to end this Is there any judgement where invalid marriage dissolve by sec 13

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2019

When the marriage is declared invalid by a court of law, how there can be further divorce?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 October 2019

Invalid marraige needs no divorce just seperate your self and get divorce conifirmed on previosu marraige

manish (Advocate)     08 October 2019

sohail absolutely true

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2019

Please post the complete facts.

sunil   08 October 2019

Sir my wife suit sec 9 case against me few years back in the same case she also applied for some sec 11 &12 ( i dont remember the sec) Court order that this marriage is invalid in sec 5(1) so cohabitation is not possible In current stage we both want to sum up these cases Please suggest me how i get divorce?? Now we are on settlement stage but Francly with you i dont trust her and i want complete settlement so i can live my life peasfully, a judgement where all those things where happen and i pay and secure myself and my family

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2019

More than the Sections, please post the facts.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 October 2019

If you want to file a divorce make that by way of mutual consent;

You can submit the  compromised deed in the court for divorce ;just settle all of the terms in the deed like almony, maintenance etc.

Get the divorce decreed

Shashi Dhara   08 October 2019

When marriage itself becomes invalid then y do u seek divorce.troubling your case.the other cases will be automatically dismiss ed you file court invalid order copy

sunil   08 October 2019

Some cases just like dv 494 420 will b attract after this Please tell more about this deed Sec or any reference judgement please

Neha   09 October 2019

Financially deprive her and all will settle on its own. During divorces, only agenda of woman is to extort as much as possible, everthing else are shenanigans.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register