LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Jain (Manager)     22 August 2012

How easy to get property vacated if registered lease

I am wanting to rent out my office in Gurgaon, Haryana. It would be a registered lease for 3 years. But, I am worried if the tenant refuses to vacate the office after this period.

My question is how long does it take to get property vacated if tenant refuses and there is regustered lease? What would be the legal options?

In spite of the registered agreement, can tenant delay proceedings in court so it takes many years for order to come?

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     23 August 2012

respected querist,

generally , the registred deed is good option to make the deal clear ,but he can take defence of rent control deed and few more laws like lease and rent act etc. but this time you have to take first step regarding this is to sent a reminder notice having registred letter and after that notice to vacate the same and you can also file suit for vacating your property but most important thing you had to take before filing the concerned case is to mention solid grounds and strong drafting for it,80 percent of cases that lost were due to lack of proper drafting.

good wishes,

anish thakur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register