Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     29 March 2016

How do i know if a dv case is registered or not?

Hello Experts,

I heard there was a domestic violence case registered on my uncle in bhadrachalam,Andhrapradesh.

I would like to know the case details, my uncle is not co-operating so is there a way I can get the case details ,is there any lawyers or some one else who can help me get the case details? i stay outside India.,can some one help me get the case details?

Thanks,

Nitin

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     29 March 2016

Nitin Where r u from? Its not so difficult. I can send my junior or some one to enquire n get d details only for justifiable reasons as BDCL is not very far but what do u need those for? Ur Uncles DV Case is his matter n why r u worried? U can call me after court hours any how on Cell: +91-91777-22930

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     29 March 2016

Nitin Where r u from? Its not so difficult. I can send my junior or some one to enquire n get d details only for justifiable reasons as BDCL is not very far but what do u need those for? Ur Uncles DV Case is his matter n why r u worried? U can call me after court hours any how on Cell: +91-91777-22930

Nitin (marketting manager)     29 March 2016

Hello Ram Prasad sir,

my Uncle is a retired school teacher, he is currently staying in our house for rent

he has two sons who have criminal background, these two sons killed a person on road rage

and since it was congress government they some how settled the case,now everyone is silent about that because those two sons are pure rowdy's and no one wants to entertain them.

very recently this uncle of mine is painting my house and constructed a parking lot in the our land,now when we ask him he is not moving out of the house and not ready to demolist the illegal construction he made on our land and asking us to do what ever we want as he thinks his sons can protect him, and more over he came to my house in the village and shouted at my mother that,next time if your son[Myself] comes in my way he will not be spared ,i lost my father 20 years back,and my mother is threttened ,not sure where this will go,she is 70 years of age.

now why I want this case details is that ,my mom is scared to go to police or file any kind of charges fearing my uncle's sons.so i am collecting all the documents on him and make a strong file so that I can submit it in court or some legal department about these people rowdyism and harrasment.

all I want is to keep my family safe,so collecting as much data as i can.

Thanks,

Nitin

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     30 March 2016

So dear Nitin Ur matter is a Propty issue dat appears to have gone chronic. As from Ur own version delay will only defeat ur valuable right. As I cant type / discuss ur case here suggest u to Call or apptoach a good lawyer . Cell : +91-91777-22930.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     31 March 2016

Shekhar (Proprietor)     31 March 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register