Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ahyian   21 August 2018

How do i file a complaint against the district administration for neglecting their duty

the issue is that one person has encroached upon a drain because of that the whole drain water is now entering my building and its gets flooded every time it rains moreover the person who has encroached has does not even has a right over the land he is staying at currently his allotment was canceled by the financial commissioner and his appeals were dismissed by the the divison bench of the high court despite passing various orders for his ejectment from the said land the district administration has done nothing .i even approached the divisional commissioner on this issue and he as well directed the district administration to implement the order. however the district administration still didnt do anything .now time and again i have submitted many applications to the concerned dc sdm and theshildar and every one of them paased orders or gave instructions to implement the order and to remove the encroachment but they dont do anything and i am suffering constant loss .i have all the relevant record of the applications and orders what do i do now

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   21 August 2018

Civil action ( tort ) is possible.      Criminal?     No.

ahyian   24 August 2018

Dont know who should i approach as d.c and s.d.m are executive magistrates themselves

ahyian   24 August 2018

Dont know who should i approach as d.c and s.d.m are executive magistrates themselves

TGK REDDI   25 August 2018

The appropriate forum is The Court of The Junior Civil Judge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register