LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     08 November 2012

How court enquiry be initiated-cat case

I have filed the case against the organisation before the Hon'ble CAT in 2011 which backddooe appointment was made some where in 2006 without conducting selection process and without giving opportunity to the other eligible candidates
The matter is pending
During several rounds of Litigation, the CAT has issued directions to keep the records of the organisation ready for court perusal.But everytime they made excuses fianlly they have given last opportunity failing which reverse infrences will be recorded aginst the Organisation
The respondent Institute has submitted that records has been misplaced and when I inspected the court records , I surprised to locate that they have placed the affidavit on records without leave from court or directions made by the Tribunal

Now they have been pressing on other objections, Limitation, Locus standi etc

My query is that they have delibartely misplaced the records during the course of proceedings and nothing has been done by the Hon'ble Court in thsi regard as chances are there that the application may be disposed on preliminary objections but how can one figure out the fraud which can only be veiled out if some enquiry needs to be done through imaprtail agency
One learned friend has informed that similar case has been met in Guwahati in which officals has tampered the records and CAT has ordered CBI enquiry

Kindly comment for the sake of justice( as many offcials has been involved for thsi fraud)

Learning

1 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2012

you have to make your submission in the tribunal based on the facts and prayer for an inquiry with reasons as suspected by you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register