LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonu need help (freelancer)     14 January 2015

How can i get pan & aadhar card and marriage certificate

Respected sir my name is Sonu.i am Mumbai resident.Sir my case is very complicated and i cannot go to a lawyers for advice as i am not that financially secure and have yet not talked to my parents regarding this situation  each and every word is complete truth please guide me .

I have one younger sister and one younger brother in 9 std.My sister who is 25 years old IS Deaf and my brother who is 15 yrs old, still does not have name in ration card but my sister have her birth certificate and school results and leaving certificate and she got married to a guy, 2 years back going against my family. boy and his family and their friends took her with them and got them married in some mandir and have receipt for marriage and my parents where called in police station and given this news .my parents had asked her to come home that day but she was in love with that guy and she refused to come back home.in our caste inter caste marriage is not accepted so my parents have yet not talked to her or with guys family but I have kept i little contact with my sister .now i have came to know that this guys is having affairs with other girls and his parents also know about it and i think they are not objecting on it and even some parents of other female where going to come home. my sister after she got married she is working in some bakery and giving every month around 3thoyusand to her mother in law and the remaining which she had saved around 80thousand his husband have used it she says since she does not have any legal documents she cannot open a bank ac hence she need to keep amount at home.this guys got married to my sister now he is roaming with other girls.he did not even made his marriage certificate. sir want to know how can i make my sisters addhar card and ration card?how can i make him get marriage certificate so my sister will have all rights which a female gets after marriage.please tell me how should i being getting her all identification document and how should i go ahead with  marriage certificate then how should i tell their parents they r totally wrong in their doing s. sir i cannot discuss this things with my parent because i am sure they will get hurt please even they wont know how to go ahead.and in our caste society is first then  comes us .please i need some knowledge. how to go ahead that way i will able to make my parents understand  and will make they try to talk to my sister and help her out sir i am waiting for your reply please help me out .i want to help my sister and that wont be possible without your help...please help me soon....

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 January 2015

1. For aadhar card you need id proof and address proof of your sister . 2. For ration card you need marriage proof , if you have none of them then use money power and get the both documents 3. The receipt / certificate given by the priest read it may be proof of marriage of your sister, to register it in the sub registrar office for that you have to bring your sister, her husband, their id and address proof, two seperate passport size photos each, marriage proof, any two witness before the subregistrar office of your jurisdictional area, then after further process in subregistrar office your sister will get registered marriage certificate. 4. don't worry if you cannot complete the 3rd point no problem complete 1&2 points these evidences are enough to prove your wife marriage with your so called jiju .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register