LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

solution seeker (Supervisor)     29 August 2014

How can i face dv act and maintainance

Sir, I am a muslim, private business man. I got married on 10.03.2002 without dowry. Her mother is a wicked, greedy and unkind person. My wife also same as her mother. After marriage I experienced many torture by my wife. We have 2 Children. One is Female aged 12 and second one is male aged 8. She always talked with other males by phone. She was not considered me as her husband.  At one stage  I decided to divorce 'Thalak'  her. But I think about my children and her future. So searched other way and find new one.  Since I am a muslim I can got second marriage without 'Thalak'  her. Then I got second marriage on 20.06.2012. Using this as a reason my first wife was absconded on 17.09.2012. Children are  with me. I gave a missing complaint in local police station and filed FIR. After nearly 2  years that is on 10.06.2014 the police found that she is in Chennai in a ladies hostel with a help of a unknown muslim person. I went with police to chennai and bring her  Then finished that missing complaint. Then She went with her mother. Now She is again in Chennai. Now She petitioned 2 cases. one is in DV act and another one is for maintainance in the family court. Both are in the begining stage. In the family court complaint all she said are false. She hide the absconded matter. In DV act case I don't know what she said. Shall you help me to face these cases.

Learning

5 Replies

fighting back (exec)     29 August 2014

you should have filed for divorce on grounds of desertion, before these dv case and maintainence was filed. 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     29 August 2014

You should contest the cases wherein u have to intimate the court about her absconding and residing in chennai for two years and every fact.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 August 2014

Contest the case and bring every facts with proof before the court , court will dismiss her petition .

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 August 2014

File Perjury against her in the same court where the DV and Maintenance case is going on respectively.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 August 2014

Please fie a strong WS in maintenance case. You have to show beggar and have Zero income.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register