LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARISH PARMAR (Senior manager )     25 October 2016

Housing society records law

AS I AM SECRETARY OF THE HOUSING SOCIETY, I WAS SERVED A NOTICE BY STATE AUDITOR UNDER SECTION 84 OF CO-OP. HOUSING SOCIETY ACT OF GUJARAT.

ON DATE I APPEARED WITH ALL RELEVANTS RECORDS FOR AUDIT AT THE OFFICE OF AUDITOR .AUDITOR THRETNED ME TO HAND OVER ALL THE RECORDS TO CONTRACTOR EITHER I WILL HANDED OVER TO YOU POLICE AND HE OBTAINED IN WRITTING THAT I HANDED OVER ALL THE RECORDS TO THE CONTRACTOR BUT AUDITOR NOT INVOLVED IN THIS CASE IN WRITTING. I LODGE A COMPLAINT TO REGISTRAR AS WELL AS POLICE BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION TAKEN BY THE BOTH. I ALSO APPROACH COURT OF LAW UNDER CRPC SECTION 93, BUT HONORABLE JUGDE NOT ADMITTED THE CASE THAT IN RELATED CASE CITATION IS REQUIRED. I REQUEST PLEASE ADVISE ME THE RELATED CASE OF CITATION. THANKS TO ALL

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2016

You can Search related citations in Gujarat high court website with judgements link
1 Like

ADV. SHRAVAN GIRI (PROFESSIONAL)     25 October 2016

Mr. Parmar, you should appoint a lawyer and ask him to file a complaint before the Ld. Magistrate U/s. 156 (3) of the Cr.P.C. seeking the direction from the court to the police station, to report an FIR and investigate into the matter, likewise your intention of filing an application U/s. 93 of Cr.P.C. is also served.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register