LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh goud   02 September 2015

House with land purchased need advice we are went correct or

Dear sir/mam my father was purchased one house in my village it's public talk houses and sites given by govt in previously so this sale deed done by as notary by who is have name of the owners register in grama panchayath his signed on that and sold his Muslim candidate and mutation done in grama panchayath in the name of my father and from past 6 years onwords we are staying in this house and we are paying house tax and water bill with my father name and electricity bill with my brother still now we don't have any problem but remaining place iam planning to construct home if I construct new house I should spend some investment so iam requesting to u sir plz provide me good advice can I construct or not and we will have legal rights on this property or not and as well as at the time of mutation I was asked panchayath secretary can we do registration for this he said it will not register grama panchayath have right to mutate the property as per constitutional right so iam requesting to u sir plz provide me good advice to me for not get any legal problems in future Regards Naresh goud 9493301795

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register