Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Kumar (Lecturer)     23 May 2014

House sale agreement dispute

Mahesh Kumar.N

S/o  Late Narayanaswamy

Chickballapur-562101

Karnataka State                                                                Mob:91+9901653917

bbmmahesh@gmail.com

Sub: House Sale agreement dispute, Seller by giving reasons postponed the time and now he is going to sell the house to others.

Respected Sir,

This is Mahesh Aged about 34 years and working as lecturer in private college. My uncle has purchased an old house in the year 14-08-2000 for an amount of 85,000/- and on that day he made an agreement on Rs.30/- bond paper by giving 45,000/- advance.

The seller has purchased that house through the KSFC (Karnataka State Financial Corporation) and in that time it not registered to the seller name also. So he mentioned in the agreement that it hasn’t registered and will make registration to on your name only so we took 3 month’s time for it and he was handover the possession to us.

But later he started to say the reasons, i.e., the bank is not ready to make registration directly to your name coz we purchased it from public action so wait few days until we gets registration.

After 6 months we asked about it so he said still we didn’t get register to us only from the bank so wait. So my uncle said will sue in court but middlemen’s said already the property is in your authority only so leave whenever he tells for registration. So we were happy and we were ready to pay the remaining amount whenever he asks.

This issue has passed few years, in the year 2011 (i.e., after 11 years ) he got registered that house from that KSFC Bank to on his wife name and till he hasn’t made intimation to us about registration and now he trying to sell the house for others, coz the real estate boom has raised so.

He was not avail to speak about it. And he saying with others I didn’t signed for any agreement and the property is my own. So we are not getting any idea to solve this problem.

We discussed with the local lawyers but they saying the agreement was not registered and around 14 years has passed the agreement date. Even that agreement has got time over so no use.

We residing in that house only from the year 2000, we don’t have any property to stay and we are ready to pay the remaining amount and we made inform to that seller that we pay the interest amount for the remaining, but there is now reply from him.

Now please will you kindly suggest for further action, and how we can get register the house.

Thanking You

Your's Faithfully

Mahesh Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 May 2014

Agreement of sale is time barred.  If there is any extension by the owner and it is extended till today then you can sue

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     23 May 2014

You are in possession, hence you have some case...unless it is time barred...

Send him notice for registration of sale deed....show  willingness to pay remaining amount....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register