Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     09 October 2017

House owner torturing me pay the rent ,even my advance is wi

Hi ,

I paid One month Rent and One month rent as Advance to my owner , When i took the house for rent. I done this as bank transfer, I had a proof also. After join the house he and me got some argument due to fixing the new tap.I want to vacte the house,This i told to him. i am vacating  the house,Please consider My one month advance as last month's rent. But he is arguing with me need to pay last month rent also.I will return your advance after vacating the house.But his words are not that much trustful. He is torturing me what should i do now. Is there any law saving me from his torture.

Please help me i am in critical situvation. I paid the  advance to new house. I dont have money right now.He is not considering my advance as the present month rent. I told him 100 time related to this softly.Still he is torturing me.

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 October 2017

Advance is a kind of security to ensure that tenant shall pay rent and in event of default the same shall get recovered from advance. You just vacate the house by giving notice and ask him to adjust the rent against rent . Ensure that except rent no other dues on account of electricity etc remains due.

Babu Kumar (SE)     11 October 2017

Sir,

T told hime the same thing please consider advance as rent for this month.But he warns me if you not  pay the rent he want to do something.

Thanks

Satish G

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register