Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunilkumar   10 January 2017

House owner cheating with tampered meter electricity bill

Hi,

I am residing in a rental house in hyderabad (without rental agreement for two years). But for the past 6 months we are getting abnormal electricity bill which actually should not(1241 rs). Actually the house owner tampered electricity meter with other loads. The electricity meter was registered on house owner name.

What are the steps that i need to follow to teach lesson for these cheaters.Wrost case i will do vacate the house but i would like to save other people who will be coming to this house.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sunilkumar
Hi,

I am residing in a rental house in hyderabad (without rental agreement for two years). But for the past 6 months we are getting abnormal electricity bill which actually should not(1241 rs). Actually the house owner tampered electricity meter with other loads. The electricity meter was registered on house owner name.

What are the steps that i need to follow to teach lesson for these cheaters.Wrost case i will do vacate the house but i would like to save other people who will be coming to this house.

First pay that 1241 rs electricity bill.  Then give complaint against owner stating above to electricity board.

sunilkumar   17 February 2017

Hi Experts,

Please let me know where have to complain against owner, what is the legal procedure to proceed against him?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register